Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » COMMERCE Magnificent » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Magnificent 9 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.009 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Magnificent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 2188
Login neta
Character Magnificent

Account commerce = permanent ban

08-08-2009 20:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Magnificent

Registration Date: 03-14-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what it means ?!
08-08-2009 22:18 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
GuzikTheGreat

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am in the same clan as Magnificent and our clan still waiting for Your answer...

quote:
what it means?!

to ban You are first but to send any explain to Maginificent your are lazy... it is not good...

So move your .... !!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by GuzikTheGreat: 08-10-2009 16:29.

08-10-2009 15:58 GuzikTheGreat is offline Search for Posts by GuzikTheGreat Add GuzikTheGreat to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

yes it s easy for u to make sb banned but to explain you re the last :/ we re waiting here !!

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

08-10-2009 15:59 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
vampimex

Registration Date: 03-25-2009
Clan: [DASH]

hey we need a reply here.....

08-10-2009 16:22 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

it basically means that he tried to sell his account for real currency

08-10-2009 21:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Magnificent

so, silly mods ...

let me get unban cos i wanna to say 'goodbye' to my clanmates and get back some items that i borrowed ...

i dont sell my account for money, so u are not able to ban me ... you have no proof! but ... u are silly as everyone that couldnt able to get my account!

cya
08-17-2009 15:08 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Please contact me on PM/MSN/GG for unbanning so you can give back the items

08-17-2009 22:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
vampimex

Registration Date: 03-25-2009
Clan: [DASH]

sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by vampimex: 08-17-2009 22:53.

08-17-2009 22:53 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
Magnificent

ive send you a msg ... but there is no reply ...

i will be online tomorrow at 12 am

so... see u soon
08-20-2009 22:16 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Satan220

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: F.N.V

what a pitty Frown it was a good player :/

Przyjaciel Zubra
08-20-2009 23:44 Satan220 is offline Search for Posts by Satan220 Add Satan220 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

satan220 this does not concern you. warning.

08-21-2009 02:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Magnificent

hey wtf ?! there is nobody can answer ... friend of mine is still waiting for his drop ... what the hell ?! you are noobs ... damn mods! you have stole his stuff ... damn loosers!

with no proof you are nothing, so why there are still comments ...

i need to get to my profile ... i will be online at most of day ...

gg 8498301 if you unban me
08-22-2009 14:40 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

thread closed til admin sees fit to reopen.

its NOT a decision for MODS. only ADMIN

i suggest you read this:

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

particularly this part :

Super Moderator (smod) - possesses a part of the authorisations of an administrator on the forum. Manages moderators/threads. Does not possess any authorisations in the game.
Following things may be reported to them:
- more important complaints on users alongside with complaints on mods
- help requests regarding accounts on forum (i.e. manual change of password if automatical fails)

Moderator (mod) - possesses part of authorisations of smod. Manages the majority of threads on the forum. Does not possess any authorisations in the game.
Following things may be reported to them::
- complaints on users

08-22-2009 17:35 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Please continue sending me messages, gg is not 100% reliable and I may sometimes miss the msg or just be afk. If I get a message I always reply as soon as possible.

08-22-2009 21:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Magnificent

Subject To Sent Date Read Date
Read Messages RE: gg
Szeszej is offline Szeszej
08-23-2009 00:12 08-23-2009 18:04

there is no answer ... im f<censured>ing thief, like themeselves ... they stole your stuff!

but, i am banned ... and they are free ... where is the justice ? justice 4all !!!
08-24-2009 00:47 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Magnificent

im also r10 player ... called: zgnilak. come also for my "soul" cos i borrow some stuff for my friend and allways go drink with him at my cost.

so... from today, there was no briliant drop for me at new server Smile

cheers my french friends (SOT), also good polish members from another clans!

cya

ps you cannot win with robot!
08-24-2009 00:51 Magnificent is offline Search for Posts by Magnificent Add Magnificent to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » COMMERCE Magnificent

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH