Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS indyka; Unowat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page indyka; Unowat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

indyka; Unowat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 1380
Login ios
Character indyka

ID 11091
Login Unowat
Character Unowat

Constant, one-way flow items, similar login times - multiaccounts and permanent ban

08-08-2009 20:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
indyka

Registration Date: 04-28-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi

We declared same IP on monday.

Unowat in my gf and she's in vacations in my place.

Same login times?? Not on the week cos I work till 4 P.M but certainly in the w-e as we have one computer for 2 players.
Selling in rules... No under prices, no push... I've checked before of course.

Copy of the report sent to the operator by Unowat:

[R102] [ID 11091] Playing from the same computer/ip

Reporting person: Id 11091, login: Unowat, char: Unowat, IP 79.95.142.41
------------------------------------------------

- Unowat Unowat ; indyka indyka

------------------------------------------------
NOTES / OTHER:
Same IP from tuesday 08/04/09 till 08/25/09

thanks Smile

E-mail:****@gmail.com
Alt E-mail: ***@hotmail.com
Send date: 2009-08-03 01:03:05

So before banning, you could have checked...
Before monday we had a different ID ...!! Then same but declared!

We played like that on the french servers and not such problems than here where you seem to have so easy bans!!
Is there any problem with me ? I follow the right way and still there's something to complain about...

The only mistake is made by Unowat as she put "indyka" in login instead of ios but it's not a such big deal !

Waiting for our coming back, as there's not at all cheating

Thanks!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by indyka: 08-08-2009 21:16.

08-08-2009 21:07 indyka is offline Search for Posts by indyka Add indyka to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ban shortened to 7 days, reason changed to push

08-10-2009 21:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS indyka; Unowat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH