Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Chance of sucessful ambush? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chance of sucessful ambush?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-BC-]

Chance of sucessful ambush? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi , haven,t found an answer to it. I am wondering since a while which factors are influencing the chance of an sucessfull ambush.

I have 30% very often but when i am attacked my opponents often have 90%.

Whats influencing it.

Perception?
Reputation?
Charisma?

Some Building?

I dont need an exact formula - just a few hints.
12-20-2007 20:37 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

RE: Chance of sucessful ambush? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe that charisma and perception help in defence against attacks but i'm not too sure what affects success rate when attacking others

12-20-2007 20:42 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When defending - perceptio.
When attacking - reputation.

12-20-2007 21:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-BC-]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kavalor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you
12-20-2007 21:47 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Chance of sucessful ambush?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH