Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Help me to become the better black night ^^ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help me to become the better black night ^^
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Help me to become the better black night ^^ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I all, i would like to know what is the better stuff for a black night Smile
And if you have spy of the better on the server...^^
08-10-2009 18:41 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What level are you??

This will help to suggest the best items for you at the current time.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=21a13f09c4

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bac0bcee0e

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 08-10-2009 19:35.

08-10-2009 19:31 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Furybaby

Thread Starter Thread Started by Furybaby
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Helpful Hard Hat of Adrenaline
Good Vest of Death Sower
Good Chain Of Accuracy
Good Ring of Youth
Good Bracelet of Youth
Good Shorts of Scout (+2)
Legendary Good Expensive Mace of Ruse

i'm lvl 61 Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Furybaby: 08-10-2009 20:28.

08-10-2009 20:10 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Ares_No_Xao
Good Helpful hat of Adrenaline
Good Vest of Death Sower
Good Ring of Youth
Good Bracelet of Youth
Good Shorts of Scout (+2)
Legendary Good Expensive Mace of Ruse

i'm lvl 61 Smile

Well I know it's difficult for Appearance but still a Good Helmet of Adrenaline +?? would be better as I guess thaat hat has pretty high reqs.
No amulet??
Any prefixed Death Sower is better and the Shorts need to be higher level.

Also Legendary item with +agility would be nice..

quote:

08-10-2009 20:19 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Furybaby

08-10-2009 20:29 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

thats a legendary good broad mace of betrayal (+4)

i too play the french server >_>

just keep upgrading your stuff where possible and try to merge the following:

assault xxx of adrenaline for head
titanium of youth/accuracy for jewelery (accuracy for neck youth for rings/sigs/bracelets)
elvish shorts of scout
light/elvish vest of deathsower

this is the dream BK equipment so far as i can see Wink

08-10-2009 22:35 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Furybaby

a ligh short of scout is good for a bk no ? :p
08-12-2009 09:22 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Light is good, but Elvish is better because of more agility, but if you want defence then Compound / Panzer is also good.

At higher level BK can use Perfect Elvish / Light Shorts of Dodges (+1) for more agility and first round free... So possibly elvish of scout not the best items to collect but 2 pairs of Elvish Dodges.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 08-12-2009 09:57.

08-12-2009 09:55 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

arguably u could make an assault mask of adrenaline and achieve the same effect as dodges (punishment effect on good +5 for both a mask and dodges suffix) without sacrificing any extra agility however im not sure what kinda defence a perfect assault mask of adrenaline would have so i didn't bother to mention it >_>

08-12-2009 11:58 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Help me to become the better black night ^^

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH