Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Boot Camp BC-E » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Boot Camp BC-E 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

The Boot Camp BC-E Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Boot Camp, or boot camp evolution (BC-E) is from the merging of BC-R and BCA

we are a clan for players between 10 and 600 points. we are focused on player growth, not being the strongest on the server

we provide a relaxed training environment for players to develop individualy and to develop within the dynamics of the clan at their own pace. we have players who level up very quickly and getting very strong for their level.

many expeditions take place every day. we have a range from white dragons right up to noble phoenix at the moment. we have a well stocked clan armoury for building and questing. we advocate building your own square instead of taking a better one by force.

we are largely a neutral clan, but we will fight for our allies to the best of our ability.

we insist on a minimum of 10 points just to see that people are active

we currently have 9 spaces for zone 3 players and a zone 2 square.

if you are interested in joining, leave a message here or pm me either on forum or in game (foxes)

08-10-2009 19:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we are currently looking for players able to hit phoenix - hydra to help our bigger and smaller players alike in expos. we can take players from z3 too.

if you are interested, leave a message here or pm me on forum or in game

10-11-2009 21:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

boot camp is recruiting!!!

04-06-2010 17:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

boot camp is recruiting!!!

send me a message in game and we can start or continue your climb through the rankings

05-14-2010 11:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

crrently looking for temporary help with some expos. mainly hydra, golem and noble

if you can help please message me in game

05-28-2010 00:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Boot is looking for active members!!!

pm or apply if you are interested in joining!!!

07-06-2010 14:11 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! Foxes is the new leader

07-24-2010 10:44 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! Foxes is the new leader

08-07-2010 13:46 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
crrently looking for temporary help with some expos. mainly hydra, golem and noble

if you can help please message me in game

12-06-2010 03:16 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

New Managment ;-) aka me Tongue

Boot Camp is still recruiting ;-)

10+ point players avalable ,

If you wish to join just send an application , me or deputy are online most hours of the day Wink

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
01-28-2012 16:51 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

BC still recruiting , still 5 spaces left Wink

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
02-19-2012 18:07 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Boot Camp BC-E

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH