Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tuna

images/avatars/avatar-408.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: -3
Effects: AGILITY +5, TOUGHNESS +3, defence -8, PERCEPTION +6
Requirements: STRENGTH: 26, LEVEL: 17
Selling price: 25 125 Lgo

08-10-2009 22:11 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10k maybe more good 4 rangers

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-10-2009 22:32 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
TheMoose

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [-WJS-]

RE: Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uuu nice Smile 40-60k Wink

08-11-2009 08:21 TheMoose is offline Search for Posts by TheMoose Add TheMoose to your Buddy List
Tuna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some more eval's please. I did not teke serious Foxy's eval.

08-11-2009 13:40 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: FnV

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MP = 25.000PoP

08-11-2009 13:40 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

O thx, i not the best evaluater but at least i got it started, 25k then

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-11-2009 13:47 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Tuna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tuna

Thanks for help. Item is going on sell.

08-28-2009 21:44 Tuna is offline Search for Posts by Tuna Add Tuna to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Disgraceful.

20k max.

10-15

08-28-2009 22:55 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
rikai

Registration Date: 03-20-2009

good for rangers and melees (doesn't have to be 2h), but rather siege only, 20k

08-28-2009 23:33 rikai is offline Search for Posts by rikai Add rikai to your Buddy List
aivo

20k max

08-29-2009 11:22 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Tiger`s Hard hat of Senses

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH