Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » more experience for bigger hits? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page more experience for bigger hits?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

more experience for bigger hits? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I thought it would be a good idea if we get more experience for the more loot we get from winning an ambush/siege. I thought this would be a good idea, as it would encourage more big sieges, and encourage people to espionage and spend their resources carefully.

What does everyone think?

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-10-2007 15:11 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this give too much power people with luck Smile
luck => better loot => more exp
i think this isn't good idea

03-10-2007 15:48 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Trafik, it's not the point. Author suggested that we get more exp for more resources. I think it's a bad idea because the most resources are in the V zone so the weaker player we defeat, the more experience we get Big Grin

03-10-2007 17:12 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

of sorry i thought more damage => more exp Smile

but zeruel have a point . Later in zone 5 is too much resources Smile

03-10-2007 21:50 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
jordanrazor

Registration Date: 06-07-2007

But then the higher levels will have an even greater chance of staying top
06-08-2007 16:26 jordanrazor is offline Search for Posts by jordanrazor Add jordanrazor to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

this is a bad idea becoz the higher players get bigger hits

06-10-2007 10:18 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » more experience for bigger hits?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH