Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Two handed or two one handed firearms » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Two handed or two one handed firearms
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aelinor

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Two handed or two one handed firearms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey I'm an absorber lvl 42 using a two handed gun and have the tatoo sniper 5/3/1/1
I will in the near future stay by the firearms but I don't know if is should use two handed or one handed guns....
Which tatoos and which equimpment should I wear...
My current equipment is (depends on the situation):

Headband of Shepherd (+5)
Cape of Assassin (+4); Light Cape (+5);Shirt of Deathsower (+1)
Necklace of Pilgrim (+5)
Bracelet of Genius (+5)
Ring of Strength (+5)
Good Shorts of the Rogue; Good Shorts of Shepherd
Hunting rifle (+5)

What can I do better??

Elena

PS: sry for my english mistakes
08-12-2009 12:17 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Upgrade items, get xxx of prego, best headband of prego

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-12-2009 12:26 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aelinor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aelinor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm trying since 3 or 4 weeks to get one...
08-12-2009 12:33 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Well since you have the sniper tattoo I'd say stick to 2h

Your imperfection.
08-12-2009 17:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aelinor

It's not a problem to change tatoos... But which path is better Sniper, Gunman or Gangster....
What are the pro and contra arguments for each of this paths??
08-12-2009 18:00 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Well i'm a gangster and the dodge/defence and versitility are useful.

Gunman is the glass cannon, pure damage but easily hurt..

Sniper has a lot of set ups, Tiger Claw and Zeruel showed high defence shotgun, fantastic style, and Scyanide and Bezetta show a low defence many attack sniper set up.

Sniper requires probably the most work, but it can be lethal with a lot of variation

Your imperfection.
08-12-2009 18:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aelinor

Zeruel is an 1 point absorber
Tiger claw-> Cultist
Scyanide and Bezetta are cursed ones...

And the absorbers only have a critcs arcan in the second act, whats total usless when you use a shotgun and or an sniper with more than 85% of critic (tatoo is included)
Shouldn't I change to cursed one to be an good sniper, or is there something i missed??
08-12-2009 20:53 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Ye cursed one helps but remember u get luck from arcana too. Good 4 quests + Helps

08-12-2009 20:57 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aelinor

OK When i don't change the path than there is the question what kind of eq should I wear... I don't can run in my eq till lvl 60 or 70 and I don't have any Idea whats the eqipment of an higher sniper....
08-12-2009 21:04 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Some ideas

Good cap/headband of prego +1 and up
Elvish cape (suffixe with damage if u can get)
Solar/hawk's set
Good (light/short/elish etc 4 agil) shorts of shephard and up
Leg 2h gun, best are Hunting rifle, sniper, shotgun

Total cost way other 20ss i think

08-12-2009 21:13 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aelinor

Why do I need shorts with prefix to agility doesn't a sniper need perception??
08-12-2009 21:22 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

quote:
Originally posted by Aelinor
Why do I need shorts with prefix to agility doesn't a sniper need perception??

it will help you equip your gear as you upgrade it
08-12-2009 21:25 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Bang on Vanargand

Also, could to to make a suffixed bloody set. Best would be

Bloody headband of prego
Bloody cape of Deathsower
Bloody shorts of sun/shephard

08-12-2009 21:30 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: Two handed or two one handed firearms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You spent many stones for your tatoo, you should definetely go for 2 handed guns Wink . Gear which require upgrading is: shirt of deathsower and bracelet(it's better to buy one on level good) by one level, hunting rifle at least good +1 should be in your reach(the difference in damage between your rifle and this one is big Wink ). Headband of precognition is necessary for you(if you can't get it, try get cheap ingredients and merge it, or offer a good price, you'll surely find a seller), but since you can't get it, your headband is good for now, if you can't use this upgraded equipment you should train your stats. With your shorts of shepherd that would be a good setup for expeditions, you'll be able to use black diamond instead eye of the cat(you don't need that much perception to hit dragons, since your tatoo gives you another 25 points), for ambushes you should use:

- setup against players with high perception:
headband of precognition/shepherd(as long as you won't get the preco)
light cape of thief(cheap and efective)
your jewellery
shorts of arms dealer
good hunting rifle (+1)

- setup against meele users:

assault cap
field cape
your jewellery
shorts of arms dealer
hunting rifle (+5)

or

headband of turtle shell or hardened/helpful/strenghtened helmet/hard hat of caution/senses
field vest of apprentice/guard/guardsman(or without suffix)
your jewellery
compound shorts/shorts of arms dealer
Ak-47 (+1)

I'm using at level 43 equipment similar to that(jewellery is a bit different, I'm using 1st anti-meele equipment, and sometimes deadly cap of shepherd), and I'm able to beat players stronger than me, and I'm able to keep up with my stronger mates on expos Wink .

BTW guys
quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Some ideas

Good cap/headband of prego +1 and up
Elvish cape (suffixe with damage if u can get)
Solar/hawk's set
Good (light/short/elish etc 4 agil) shorts of shephard and up
Leg 2h gun, best are Hunting rifle, sniper, shotgun

Total cost way other 20ss i think

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Bang on Vanargand

Also, could to to make a suffixed bloody set. Best would be

Bloody headband of prego
Bloody cape of Deathsower
Bloody shorts of sun/shephard

In most cases that gear is too expensive or too heavy for 42 level player Tongue

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-12-2009 22:53.

08-12-2009 21:56 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

RE: Two handed or two one handed firearms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was giving ideas what to aim for

08-12-2009 22:00 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

oh I see now xD, but don't you think it's better not to mix equipment and make some different setups for ambushes and expos? For example: Elvish cape gives big bonus to critical hit chance, but legendary sniper rifle and tatoo give you more than maximum(that's why many snipers use armor of speed), and hawks set of jewellery is quite heavy(because of reputation bonus useful in ambushes and no apperance bonus), and you can get more perception from solar set. The general idea is to not to mix too much different stuff: when you go on expo: you should take gear with necessary perception and damage, when you go fight with ranged with high perception and gun users you should take perception and reputation gear, when you go fight with meele users you should take defence gear:

helmet of turtle shell
field vest of fencer/master
titanium amulet
titanium ring
titanium ring of wisdom
compound shorts
shotgun +4

(setup for absorber level 49)

quote:

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-12-2009 22:56.

08-12-2009 22:08 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Aelinor

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible

shorts of arms dealer
compound shorts

My traininghall:
STRENGTH 26
AGILITY 26
TOUGHNESS
APPEARANCE 26
CHARISMA 22
REPUTATION 25
PERCEPTION 28
INTELLIGENCE 27
KNOWLEDGE 25
Invested points in Tatoos: 30 000

Maybe I invested too much in tatoos but one of my main problems are that I'm not able to weare the most of the things because of the strengh, knowledge or inteligence requierments...
I wear this eq since lvl 35 and don't know how to get a better one...
08-12-2009 22:23 Aelinor is offline Search for Posts by Aelinor Add Aelinor to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

quote:
My traininghall:
STRENGTH 26
AGILITY 26
TOUGHNESS
APPEARANCE 26
CHARISMA 22
REPUTATION 25
PERCEPTION 28
INTELLIGENCE 27
KNOWLEDGE 25
Invested points in Tatoos: 30 000
You've got to rise your strength to at least 28(to wear heavy armor, 29 would be better), inteligence 30 and knowledge to 26(to use better rifle), agility, and percetion will be useful later. Situation would be much better with ring of concentration, but it might be too expensive right now :/, look for the headband of precognition and mentioned equipment first. You can leave tatoos for now, until around level 47 when you got to collect PoP for the instructor tatoo which should be finished on level 53(you'll get necessary stones for getting 100[you'll get them around 49 level] and 150[this one around 53 level] ranking points), so you'll have advantage when hitting phoenixes.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-12-2009 22:57.

08-12-2009 22:43 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Zeruel is an 1 point absorber
Tiger claw-> Cultist
Scyanide and Bezetta are cursed ones...

And the absorbers only have a critcs arcan in the second act, whats total usless when you use a shotgun and or an sniper with more than 85% of critic (tatoo is included)
Shouldn't I change to cursed one to be an good sniper, or is there something i missed??

Not if you intend on Using Speed armour which will give you an extra attack, or an extra two attacks on G+5. In this case Absorber Arcana will be invaluable

08-12-2009 23:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

Arty is right. Using speed suffix, and if you dare hunters of speed, reduces crit so absorbers become invaluable.

Second: Zeruel's old character was at one point No.1 Player.

Stick to 2h guns and work from there

Your imperfection.
08-13-2009 01:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Two handed or two one handed firearms

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH