Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Black Covenant » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Black Covenant
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trinity

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Black Covenant Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Long ago Man hunted Vampires for sport, in the end our kind almost died out. Yet those few who managed to Escape the great hunt formed The Black Covenant to give other hope and a place to find refuge.

Even then We could not sustain ourselves for long... so we entered the great sleep hoping for a time when we could Rise again to Glory for all Vampirekind!

With the dawn of a New Age and the rising of so many Blood Children We awaken once more to take our rightful place in this world.....

Thus the Black Covenant moves silently in the night.

Join Us.....
Awaken and join the hunt in the night...

We Require that each new member has 2 points min before applying. Other then that we welcome any and all Players.

I Also would Like to Invite a few well established members to help new members with advice and tips.

12-27-2007 10:51 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be able to help occasionally if needed. Just message me in-game.

12-27-2007 14:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Trinity

Thread Starter Thread Started by Trinity
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Scillage I will remember that when the need arises

12-28-2007 10:11 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Trinity

I have lowered the requirements to join us in hopes to get some new members here. We have 18 spots open so come join us

Monday December 31,2007
As of today we have a total of 9 members out of 21. We welcome any and all

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Trinity: 12-31-2007 14:43.

12-29-2007 11:10 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Trinity

Due to some In House problems with New Players and alot of Trouble I have Raised the Point requirements to 3. We have nothing against New Players as a whole but there where a few over this last weekend that real mad things rough for us.

Therefore the points have been raised to get new Players but not totally new. This 3 Point Requirement I feel will give the new player a chance to settle in and get used to many of the in game mechanics and hopefully weed out some of the bad intentions.

Again Please let me restate I have Nothing against NEW Players as a Whole and apologize if this offends any of them.

Black Covenant has 6 out of 21 spots filled So come join us we can use the friendship.

01-01-2008 06:28 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Black Covenant

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH