Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Hawk's Ring 85kPoP - "Kinda" SOLD!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Hawk's Ring 85kPoP - "Kinda" SOLD!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LordDirty

Registration Date: 08-02-2009

Good Hawk's Ring 85kPoP - "Kinda" SOLD!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sold to Mex - 50k PoP
Waiting for Mex to return...
almost Sold to Smurf - 85k PoP

Selling Good Hawk's Ring
Req: Lvl 30, Appearance 24
Appearence +3, Perception +5, Reputation +5

I would like to say that even though I sold it for less than it was worth, I was happy with that. No one had a problem with it until after I sold it, so I don't get it. But whatever. To appease the masses, the original trade is being reversed and the new one is progressing. Long live free trade!!

I am TheDirtyOne

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by LordDirty: 08-17-2009 12:30.

08-13-2009 20:17 LordDirty is offline Search for Posts by LordDirty Add LordDirty to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Hawk's Ring for 50k? Who told you that? This seems like pushing to me. 50k is value of Normal Hawk's Ring not Good one.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-14-2009 00:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This auction needs to be repeated as it IS a push or else I'm afraid I'll have to ban you and the person you sold it to.

08-16-2009 14:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
vampimex

Registration Date: 03-25-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [DASH]

i have the ring now, i will give it if someone offer more in the auction.
but then does my 50k offer count as mp?

08-16-2009 14:53 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
vampimex

if yes, i think it means is started... please confirm Wink

08-16-2009 14:55 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Clan: FnV

TheDirtyOne is a weird person.
Please ban him for this noobish trade.
Cheers.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Smurf: 08-17-2009 08:56.

08-16-2009 16:23 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
LordDirty

Registration Date: 08-02-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by LordDirty

Hey, I'm new, but I'm not an idiot. I'm working on the trade. I didn't know the value, I don't see how I can get banned for that...

I am TheDirtyOne
08-17-2009 12:21 LordDirty is offline Search for Posts by LordDirty Add LordDirty to your Buddy List
vampimex

Hey mods, please do something!!! He sold to me for 50k first then I agreed to give back if someone offered more: now the time since I posted the mp message is gone (auction finished)! And he put the price up to 85 k now. Do I have to pay that now????

08-17-2009 17:03 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Good Hawk's Ring 85kPoP - "Kinda" SOLD!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry but 85k 4 hawk's ring, 50k is not aloud but that is. Thats at least 35k under price + mp was given.

Srry but it can't have one person not aloud and another aloud

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-17-2009 17:13 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Smurf

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Clan: FnV

Do whatever it takes to settle a considerable agreement. I am waiting for your response.

08-17-2009 17:24 Smurf is offline Search for Posts by Smurf Add Smurf to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

1st step mex and LordDirty must do is cancel the trade. Then the auction is repeated with more appropriate price. I suggest to start at 100k MP.

08-17-2009 18:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
vampimex

i dont see why it has to be repeated (again) as Szeszej didnt mention that the price needs to be changed!!!
its been 24hrs and people had enough time to offer more than me but nobody did

08-17-2009 19:26 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
Disgrace

Registration Date: 06-24-2009

RE: Good Hawk's Ring 85kPoP - "Kinda" SOLD!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gotta say i agree if seller is happy i dont see the problem, unless of course this is pushing from the same IP area. then we kno its dodgey
08-17-2009 20:43 Disgrace is offline Search for Posts by Disgrace Add Disgrace to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Disgrace
I gotta say i agree if seller is happy i dont see the problem, unless of course this is pushing from the same IP area. then we kno its dodgey

2. Any comments made by people who do not take part in the auction will be punished with a warning.

08-17-2009 21:01 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by vampimex
i dont see why it has to be repeated (again) as Szeszej didnt mention that the price needs to be changed!!!
its been 24hrs and people had enough time to offer more than me but nobody did

Seems you are explaining it, so it suits you. Szeszej said the auction needs to be restarted which for me means the trade is cancelled (item and pop returned) and everything starts again with more appropriate price.

Also Disgrace warning for SPAM.

08-17-2009 21:01 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
vampimex

well the guy posted that he was happy with the first price so why it has to be a starting price of 100k????
and by posting my mp why does it matter who have the item and the pop.
i read trade regulations and is nowhere to be seen all the rules that you say.
so sorry i need reply from him

08-17-2009 21:07 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
vampimex

also who decides what an apropriate price for an mp is??
as ive seen a lot of auctions starting with prices like 1 pop for items worth a lot more.. and you dont make a big deal about that

08-17-2009 21:22 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
vampimex

and the auction "suited" everyone that saw it because it was here for 24 hrs....

i will need to hear it from Szeszej himself...
nowhere in trade regulations is anything that you are saying (please take some time to read them)
so then why bother placing trade regulations if a trade moderator can just make up rules that dont apply??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by vampimex: 08-17-2009 21:45.

08-17-2009 21:29 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

By Szeszej's decision the auction was ordered to be restarted. This means you are not the rightful owner of the item and thus you have no right to start an auction of any sort. If you want we can place the item to Evaluation thread and we will see what other players think the price of the ring is.
Also next time edit your post to prevent further warnings for multiposting.

08-17-2009 21:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
vampimex

I would like to say that even though I sold it for less than it was worth, I was happy with that. No one had a problem with it until after I sold it, so I don't get it. But whatever. To appease the masses, the original trade is being reversed and the new one is progressing. Long live free trade!!

by this i understand (by the time it was edited that he was happy with the auction running as it was.

08-17-2009 21:51 vampimex is offline Search for Posts by vampimex Add vampimex to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
By Szeszej's decision the auction was ordered to be restarted. This means you are not the rightful owner of the item and thus you have no right to start an auction of any sort. If you want we can place the item to Evaluation thread and we will see what other players think the price of the ring is.
Also next time edit your post to prevent further warnings for multiposting.

Mortis is absolutely right about this. The auction has to be cancelled = the item must return to the original owner and then he may make another thread with a new auction. From what I see from vampimex's post this is already under way so I'm closing this thread to prevent further spam.

08-17-2009 22:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Good Hawk's Ring 85kPoP - "Kinda" SOLD!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH