Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Arcana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arcana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [BoS][V13]

Arcana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering wether this was a good idea you know the defense thing on settings My idea was that you could use clan armoury items to get you defense arcana even higher eg useing shamastic set to get your bloodfrenzy or what ever you use from ??? to a higher number it would make attacks funner

Dont laugh its just and idea

You use shamestic set to make your arcana higher then you go on settings and set it to max so lets say you had 14 then you use the set to get it to 45 then when you take the set off you still have the defence arcana at 45

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KratosGod_Of_War: 08-16-2009 12:05.

08-16-2009 11:58 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't get it, try to rephrase it please.
Even if you use shamanistic and set your arcana very high, the game uses just what you can afford at the moment.

08-16-2009 12:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It used to be like that but that was considered a bug and disabled.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-16-2009 12:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Arcana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH