Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BK

Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry i dont know ehere toa sk this but is set a seige on to take someone squre thats inacive nd someone is now seiging me and i dno if they win wil they take my new sqaure or old sqaure

soo whats gunna appen

08-16-2009 16:10 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think they take your new square.

08-16-2009 17:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they will take the square you are in at the time. if your takeover ends before theirs, then they will take yours. if it ends after, they will take the new one.

08-16-2009 22:51 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH