Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Changing To melee » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Changing To melee
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BK

Changing To melee Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am a level 48 absorber and i am thinking of changing to a melee character so i have got a couple of questions

which is better 1h or 2h melee weapons ???

what tattoo should i go for ???

wht sort of equipment do i need

please help Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Miitchell1992: 08-19-2009 17:51.

08-18-2009 00:01 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Miitchell1992
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anybody help

08-19-2009 17:52 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go through the past few threads in Words of Advice, they should answer most of your questions

08-19-2009 21:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Changing To melee

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH