Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Tasty? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tasty?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Tasty? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/b...otic_candy_bars

quote:
Breathe…engage your five senses, close your eyes and inhale deeply. Be in the present moment, notice the color of the chocolate, the glossy shine. Rub your thumb over the chocolate bar to release the aromas of smoked applewood bacon flirting with deep milk chocolate. Snap off just a tiny piece and place it in your mouth, let the lust of salt and sweet coat your tongue.

Mo's Bacon Bar: applewood smoked bacon + Alder wood smoked salt + deep milk chocolate, 41% cacao
3oz.

Consume within 6 months

Yea and Heart Attack probable within 6 minutes..

08-18-2009 01:22 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow that looks er... nice kinda maybe not
08-18-2009 01:48 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

noooooo waste of bacon

08-18-2009 01:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I've tried it. Along with caramel scorpion, honey coated ants.... loads of stuff from that site amongst others. Actually it's not bad at all... and i dont like chocolate much, but it doesnt taste bad... strange. Like Chilli chocolate, not really something you'd think goes but does.

Would probably eat it again, if I could be bothered to get it

Your imperfection.
08-18-2009 02:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Ok... i'm a fan of bacon... i'm a big fan of chocolate... but WHY would you put them together?

No thanks, i ain't trying that, especially if it's salty and sweet, i don't like salt, or salty things >_<

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
08-18-2009 04:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

kill it with fire!!!

>:U

08-18-2009 11:59 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

ppl ppl whats not to like

bacon good chocy bar good

bacon bar = greeeat

now if they only added caramel into the mix

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-18-2009 12:36 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

It's one of those weird combinations I can see would be appealing to pregnant women with odd cravings.

08-18-2009 12:36 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg thats kinda mankie ¬_¬ what the hell.... chocolate bacon :S thats just wrong in SOOOO many ways ..... it'll probably make you sick :X

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-18-2009 13:32 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

The pic of that bacon is so.... so.... *drooooooooool*

08-18-2009 14:16 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
kill it with fire!!!

>:U

It doesn't live... therefore you cannot kill.

EAT IT WITH FIRE!!!

I'm backety back back
08-18-2009 14:24 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

im impressed by the guide for eating it... i personally would just eat it like normal chocolate, not doing all the fancy stuff.

also, if your using your 5 sences, does that mean the chocolate is screaming at you to let it go free?
08-18-2009 15:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

lol bobalob

screaming bacon lol

nah i doubt it screeams if it did then it woulf be the best choco/bacon bar in the wortld

"
and i still want a "hot caramel covered bacon bar"

*DROOOLS*

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-18-2009 18:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

What abuot eating this?

Luther burger, or something like that

I would eat them, SEPERATELY. Forget eating glazed donuts with fricking burger meat.

EDIT: Arty, i got you beat. This'll do it 5 mins 54 secs faster than the bacon choco XD

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 08-20-2009 04:04.

08-20-2009 04:03 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Tasty?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH