Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Another newbie question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another newbie question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Legion

Registration Date: 12-31-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Fallen

Another newbie question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got a tattoo but I didnt read the small print (moron!) and now I want to
change it, I'm a Collector, I want to be a Sniper, can I?

12-31-2007 23:05 Legion is offline Search for Posts by Legion Add Legion to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: Another newbie question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

premium options costs 60 days

12-31-2007 23:12 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Legion

Thread Starter Thread Started by Legion
RE: Another newbie question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats ok it was my fault, were do I do it?

12-31-2007 23:14 Legion is offline Search for Posts by Legion Add Legion to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

premium account at the top of the page on the left, then click premium options at the top.
its on there
it costs, and you dont get the stones back

12-31-2007 23:16 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Legion

Thread Starter Thread Started by Legion

Yeah I figgured, do I get the 1000 points back, bit hopefull.
I've got 180 days so I'll waite till I make the points back.
Thx pal.

I'm starting to read things for myself now man lol thx for the help Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Legion: 12-31-2007 23:21.

12-31-2007 23:18 Legion is offline Search for Posts by Legion Add Legion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Another newbie question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH