Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » premium account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page premium account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
limelit

Registration Date: 03-10-2007

premium account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 779

Problem description:hi, i've sent 2 txts to get a premium account and twice the code sent to me was invalid, so... does it really work or its just a scam? i lost my money and still dont have a pa
03-10-2007 18:25 limelit is offline Search for Posts by limelit Add limelit to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, It worked for me first time, Have no idea m8...
03-10-2007 18:28 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Aine_Scathach

images/avatars/avatar-25.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DrGreenthumb
so try again Smile

premium account ->polish flag ->write code from image -> write code from SMS -> click OK Tongue

Polish or English flag - whichever you prefer Tongue

Premium Account

Your neck my knife

In dark Abyss I await you...

HEARTBROKEN Frown
03-10-2007 20:31 Aine_Scathach is offline Search for Posts by Aine_Scathach Add Aine_Scathach to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Some advice.

1. Click on Premium Account tab

2. Select ENGLISH flag

3. Type in the numbers from the veryfication image into the first field

4. Type in the SMS code that You have recieved in the second line fields.

5. Make sure You write the correct numbers/letters.

If You still have a problems please send me private message with:

- codes You had recieved
- Your login, and character name (I Don't need Your password)

Thank You.
03-10-2007 23:28 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » premium account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH