Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Ending game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Ending game 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Ending game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Time to end this game. There is no longer fun in it. I'm setting vacation mode untill 15 january then I will quickly check what was added by admins and if someone will be interested in my account then he will get it.

Write message in game not here because I wont visit forum anymore.
If you want to win my account write me a good story (can be in few parts). The one who writes the best story will get my account if no one will do it then it will perish.
01-03-2008 11:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well. All I can say is that you were a great player. This is a lose the author. Farewell.

01-03-2008 21:10 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's really bad news... Well I would like to advise you not to give away the account. I've already seen what happened to DrGreenthumb's and izthemasterq's accounts and there is a huge probability that the same would happen to your account... Delete the character (if there won't be any other possibilities) and save your reputation, that's all I can say right now...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-03-2008 21:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

id like an account like yours but ill work to get thereWink

delete your accoun its the best way to do it

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-03-2008 21:56 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

You can't leave! I didn't win a fight with you! (yet) Wink

01-04-2008 02:10 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Maybe you just need to take a break from the game for a while but if you do choose to leave for good, I think you should delete the account.

01-04-2008 05:08 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Hmm, this is the second time Liz is leaving (see Ending game), so I am curious whether she will really do it or not. Everyone past 100 points is getting little bit bored, because there is nothing new in the game and only thing what you are doing is wating to find some good items to make better equipment or saving PoP and stones to improve tattoos. I dont count the usual stuff like ambushes, quests, expeditions and sieges.

Although Liz stated that she have everything ready to merge equipment which will allow her to upgrade tattoos to maximum level and it's not done due to high level requirements of final items. Still I think it's not the best possible equipment.

As for her players abilities I think she is one of the best, although many of her ideas how to improve this game (and relax her boredom) are not thought to full extent and nearly in every case I must agree with Gendibal's critical comments. It seems she must first grow up and mature, because many of her answers after critics are little bit childish or completely ignorant to questions. Also her behaviour is unbalanced. Once is posting rational and wise as experienced player and second time is acting like child without a toy.

But if she will keep her word and never visit this forum again none of this comments will reach her ears. As for the account.. if you really stop playing delete it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-04-2008 08:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Gendibal
Viking

Sorry, but this sounds more like an 'I can't have my own way so I'm taking my ball home' tirade ..... The game updates and suggestions for improvement aren't going her way, so she threatens to leave.

Yes, the game needs change, but it needs constructive change, and trying to blackmail the admins into making changes for her benefit shouldn't be allowed to work. So personally I would say that if she feels bored or unentertained then maybe it is time to move on.

01-04-2008 16:14 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

You are under protection period. Character deletion possible in 1 day(s)

I'm just quiting because I'm forcing myself to play BW. This game is very boring for strong player like me.

Where is War in this game? CowardWars should be name of this game.

Administration will not change anything because they have no idea what players should do at higher levels.
Most of game offers more fun at higher level this game offer less fun at higher level so what is the point of leveling?
01-15-2008 08:52 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Lis, I'll take this one point by point

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
You are under protection period. Character deletion possible in 1 day(s)

Thats your personal perogative, only you can choose that.

quote:
I'm just quiting because I'm forcing myself to play BW. This game is very boring for strong player like me.

Then maybe you're right to move on

quote:
Where is War in this game? CowardWars should be name of this game.

War ..... hmm ..... now there's a concept. If I remember rightly a few people tried to put that back into the game, but you and a few others went and wrecked the idea by reforming a single overpowering clan that you then have the nerve to whine about not being able to have even sieges.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you and certain others ruined the concept of war in this server .... As for the cries of coward, as soon as the going gets tough for you, you run away to something else. You ran away from BoS to EoD when the war would have taken too much thinking about, and now that it takes too much effort to actually play the game (even though all the patches have favoured you) you run away again ...... Cowardice much?

quote:
Administration will not change anything because they have no idea what players should do at higher levels.

You selfish <insert favourite expletive here>, you think this game should only be tailored around the high levels? Get a grip and live with the fact that you're not the only player, and as such your one woman whinges form and insignificant part of the game ..... true things need doing to the game, and at present Admin are unwilling to do what the players can see needs doing, but changes should be for the benefit of the game, not just you.

quote:
Most of game offers more fun at higher level this game offer less fun at higher level so what is the point of leveling?

Thats something else you should have thought about when you cried out for certain things, actions have concequences, and you're feeling them bite now aren't you? Basically you're one of the ones to blame for the situation and you're too much of a coward to stay around to help sort it out.

To be quite honest with you lis, you've said nothing here that hasn't been said before, but as usual you've twisted it to an 'awwww, poor lis' perspective.

Maybe you ought to go back and re-read a couple of forum threads and have a good think about who was trying to balance the game (i.e. more fun for everyone) and who was making 'personal power' suggestions (i.e. more fun for them in the short term, boredom and lack of things to do in the long term, leading to eventually leaving the game)

Clan Handicapping Thread

Patch 1.0.0.0 Thread

01-15-2008 15:09 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Eli! Wa have new information about patch 1.1.0.0 from Polish server!
New race, new arkana, legendary weapons with reduced requirements and special abilities... Wait for info!!!
01-15-2008 16:06 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

There is info about patch 1.1 and how to call it? New act holy shit what is this crap? New quests? New items?
Why they add new items if you can't use old one?

Patch 1.1 don't add anything to increase life span of this game. It is still around level 50.

Game should give fun and this game don't give fun to me anymore.
Administration is pathetic here. They don't listen to players suggestion and make patches like this crap 1.1.

Goodbye everyone.
01-16-2008 07:52 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

goodbye lis

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-16-2008 07:56 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

quote:
Why they add new items if you can't use old one?

this is kind of the point lis, and assuming you read this, i agree with one thing youve said.

quote:
Administration is pathetic here.

01-16-2008 08:20 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Main problem with ths server is a small number of players, thats all.
01-16-2008 09:52 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Yup, and as has been said many times before ..... number of players isn't going to increase greatly until changes are made, yet the devs claim that they won't make changes until the number of players increases greatly, one of those has got to give or the game will just fade away as people leave.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 01-16-2008 10:20.

01-16-2008 09:58 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Account deleted, I think this one can be closed now.

01-16-2008 15:15 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Ending game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH