Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Industrial/Darkcore/Terror » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Industrial/Darkcore/Terror
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Industrial/Darkcore/Terror Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any one from bw into any of these genres?

Almost expecting little or no replies as they are fairly intense genres far from the reach of the mainstream crowd. Thought id try anywayz Tongue

Industrial Darkcore Tongue
08-19-2009 19:33 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I assume this isn't spam, since this IS kinda music related.

But am i the only one who thinks theres too many genres of music? And seriously, some have got either "DUH" type genre names, or just plain stupid. Industrial, what, are they playing inside a freaking factory or something? (I hope to god i ain't right) And what the hell is Darkcore? Sounds like something you'd find in a game or an anime, some weird posessed item that'll literally destroy your family and proceed to fornicate with it's bodyparts

EDIT: Listened to it, i REALLY don't know what to make of it, i couldn't make my mind up about what to think of it. All i know is this really just weird IMO.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 08-19-2009 20:57.

08-19-2009 20:52 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nemazis, a bit of googling will get you all the answers.

Darkcore is dark hardcore = superevilhard Wink

I'm more into schranz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC7-aO_W0WE or cyber industrial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsd5CMzpfys but I wouldn't mind a bit of your industrial darkcore in a club Wink

08-19-2009 21:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan

Diablo got it almost spot on Smile

Didnt know u like shranz diablo, cool

Try this out for size

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQP7XePc0TQ&feature=related

And dj the genres are there for a reason, some styles cannot be lumped in under an umbrella genre Tongue But some genres are pointless
08-19-2009 21:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

You may find it surprising that Knightroad also shares a small interest in this Wink

We've traded youtube videos a few time in IRC Wink

Oh and of course you know I do, considering I got you listening to Gabber Big Grin

08-19-2009 21:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

I like many genres Smile

The link you posted was a bit, hmm, just not hardcore enough Big Grin
If I only could find the song from Schranz Total Vol 17 called Drama on youtube, it is my favorite.

08-19-2009 21:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Industrial/Darkcore/Terror Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not a big fan

not sure what to make of it......

any chance of a list of artists i could look up ....might listen to a few differant artists and see if any catch my attaention

HC4L Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-19-2009 21:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
You may find it surprising that Knightroad also shares a small interest in this Wink

Oh and of course you know I do, considering I got you listening to Gabber Big Grin

Lies, i was listening to gabber form early bonkers albums as ive told u many times Tongue

And list

Darkcore/Industrial

Ophidian
Endymion
Nosferatu
E-Noid
Enzyme X
Bionic Command
Weapon X
Base Alert
Out side agency
Dna Records

Try that then diablo, schranz isnt a strong point of mine lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEO3XbVGXA4
08-19-2009 21:53 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

More Industrial Gabber, but some describe it as Terror - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRm3emFOG...re=channel_page

Darkcore DnB - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHFPH92b...re=channel_page

Terror/Speed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gUctIb4h8

Terror/Speed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivwosz_hLA0

Straight up Darkcore (One of my favourite producers) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqObWICto-s

Darkcore - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRY1gyT4CjQ

EDIT: Diablo your second link reminds me alot of Mortiis

08-19-2009 22:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

And hell followed is just hardcore, with industrial influences Tongue and also one of the best tracks ever made

Nothing but the darkside - Tune

Quato is terror (Didnt kno u listen to it lol)

Komprex is clas but frazzbass and gabba front berlin are better, nice track choice tho

And VERY nice choice with angel Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin i just downloaded his whole disography yesterday, u want?

And outside agency needs no words

U do kno ppl are gunna look at us funy now artoir haha

ppll wil look at thos links and say WTF
08-19-2009 22:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
And hell followed is just hardcore, with industrial influences Tongue

Sssh you and your nitpicking of subgenres Tongue

quote:
And VERY nice choice with angel Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin i just downloaded his whole disography yesterday, u want?

Advertising music piracy on a public forum, smart Tongue

08-19-2009 22:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
quote:

Lies, i was listening to gabber form early bonkers albums as ive told u many times Tongue

And list

Darkcore/Industrial

Ophidian
Endymion
Nosferatu
E-Noid
Enzyme X
Bionic Command
Weapon X
Base Alert
Out side agency
Dna Records

Try that then diablo, schranz isnt a strong point of mine lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEO3XbVGXA4

Endymion/nosferatu ive actually heard but didnt know they would be classed in the genre......will look up nosferatu first

and thx titan

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-19-2009 22:16 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Didnt say wer i got it from lol

Digital download site?

Besides, file sharing site are legal Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyji8-NzQdc&fmt=18

Rare track, only version on utube, bangin
08-19-2009 22:17 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Hmmm one thing. Industrial, Darkcore, Speed, Terror ect.

They seem to be applicable to many gneres, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbGIQPMX48

Is considered Industrial, yet is very different from the links above you see?

So when you are talking about them are you specificlaly applying them to Drum and Bass/Dance tracks (Loosely obviously) or as a general rule of thumb... because IF you are applying it to the general rule of thumb then yes I like quite a bit, if however it's applied to the first then I'm not so much into it, as it all sounds the same to me

Your imperfection.
08-20-2009 00:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Endymion and nosferatu are usually hardcore but they ocassionally make darkcore, i can send some of there darkcore tracks if u want?

Also, E-Noid is Dione's darkcore alias Wink

And raxis it is applied as industrial hardcore, should have clarified, btw nice track Big Grin

Industrial in and of itself as a genre is kind of like a glitch/ unconventional and has nothing to do with any other genre (hardcore.metal etc...)

An example of industrial as a genre in and of itself is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEdhPBcg6U
08-20-2009 00:15 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

So basically Trance.

Umm Dope are considered Industrial... not metal or any other gnere, that's where my confusion lay.

Some of the stuff is alright, I cna't think of listening sober, but if I'd had a few in a club I'd love to have it on lol

Your imperfection.
08-20-2009 00:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

no, lol, not even close to trance Tongue

And industrial as a genre by itself is considered a form of idm althought not bein a dnce sub genres, kinda confusing granted but it isnt what u posted Tongue
08-20-2009 00:31 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Darkcore - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRY1gyT4CjQ

EDIT: Diablo your second link reminds me alot of Mortiis

didn't think id like it but it's not bad Tongue got anymore good ones?

edit: ok i didn't like it when it got to 5:40 :/

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 08-20-2009 01:06.

08-20-2009 00:48 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Raxis
Set Abominae

The link you provided Aud is very close to the older style of trance Big Grin

Your imperfection.
08-20-2009 00:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlkYWo9z6E
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KBVdPOkM54
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNzFYZjD8l
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXkHtMixwDA < i think there is another by nosferatu... not 100% sure thou :S

look up thumpa on google if you can, i highly doubt there is any of his stuff on noobtube Big Grin its wicked.. butt plug song ftw lol... think its called "put a terror donk on it" lol
i am on the ps3 so if links dont work, sorry in advance
you cant copy and paste.. only type one letter at a time -.-

08-20-2009 02:07 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
The link you provided Aud is very close to the older style of trance Big Grin

It really really really isnt Tongue ive been listening to edm since i was 6, it is nowhere close. It is industrial

I suggest listening to atb, oceanlab, n trance to brush up on your early trance. Sequencers and vsts/vsti's werent capable of producing those sounds back then Tongue

Edit : Knightroad, 1st, 3rd and 4th links didnt work, can u type the track names?

Nice choice on neophyte, its early hardcore in case anyone was wondering and yea im am a little to into my music Tongue
08-20-2009 02:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

1st was.. i cant remember lmao, the life of sex, drugs and sausage rolls has taken there thingie on me Big Grin
3rd was neophyte - none of you left... truely fat tune Big Grin if you disagree your a bafoon Smile
4th was neophyte - gabber mafia

EDIT: wow i can edit Big Grin
first was army of hardcore... guess who by Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 08-20-2009 02:23.

08-20-2009 02:20 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
1st was.. i cant remember lmao, the life of sex, drugs and sausage rolls has taken there thingie on me Big Grin
3rd was neophyte - none of you left... truely fat tune Big Grin if you disagree your a bafoon Smile
4th was neophyte - gabber mafia

Nice choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3aPpniUr5Q&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sakG3aBt5c&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcilxTRtUo&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FK4smnL5Yw&fmt=18

Have some of that Tongue
08-20-2009 02:25 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

you cant beat some good ole neophyte Smile

Wicked. il be downloadin a nightmare outdoors when im next on comp Big Grin
angerfist <3
did i give you that thumpa link aud? i know i gave it to arty that day in IRC, not sure if i gave to you... i was heavy into my stoned bedroom rave lmao
wooooooooooh bedroom rave ftw *D

08-20-2009 02:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:

angerfist <3
did i give you that thumpa link aud? i know i gave it to arty that day in IRC, not sure if i gave to you... i was heavy into my stoned bedroom rave lmao

Nope u didnt Tongue

and i have the whole album if u want it, thats my utube upload account
08-20-2009 02:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo

Knightroad, I think I am a bafoon Smile
Raxis, that Dope is great, but they other songs are not that good.
Angerfist is something I'll be 'obtaining' in the evening, well nice and big thanks for that. I might add Angry Tolerance to that list...

08-20-2009 15:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
quote:

angerfist <3

Nope u didnt Tongue

and i have the whole album if u want it, thats my utube upload account

Gimme Big Grin
You have the hole album on noobtube?

quote:
Originally posted by

Lol Tongue Big Grin
you dont think it's a fat tune? Frown listen to it again... and then again untill you do Wink

I didnt kill anybody!! i dont need to kill anyone!!
I HAVE A BEER!!! wooo lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 08-20-2009 15:54.

08-20-2009 15:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Aud I was listening to those that you said, and there are a lot of simiolarities, enough for me to say it is similar to early trance. The repetative, hypnotic beat being the main thing. Though it does have differences, much heavier, darker sound. I've found a bit I like, but still not really so much my thing.. I'll keep looking at the links though lol

Diablo I know. Overall Dope are pretty bad in my opinion.

Your imperfection.
08-20-2009 18:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Raxis, that Dope is great, but they other songs are not that good.
Angerfist is something I'll be 'obtaining' in the evening, well nice and big thanks for that. I might add Angry Tolerance to that list...

Angry Tolerance can be annoying to find, good luck Tongue

And yea knighroad, i have the whole first disk on utube, not adding the others as its all early hardcore and i wont wont be adding early for a while
08-21-2009 00:31 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Well i have to say that i've only heard of Industrial. But after following artois' link to angel by ophidian i must say that it's pretty damn awesome!

My preferred genre of music is Melodic Death Metal!!!!!

(fave mainstream ones)
Dark Tranquility
InFlames
Arch Enemy

(not-well-known bands)
Assailant
Mercenary
Waldheim
Light This City
The Bereaved
Eyetrap
Grailknights
Threat Signal
Naildown
Mygrain

As you can see i prefer to listen to the bands which no-one knows of, i prefer to tell my friends about bands instead of them telling me Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 08-21-2009 20:31.

08-21-2009 20:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Well i have to say that i've only heard of Industrial. But after following artois' link to angel by ophidian i must say that it's pretty damn awesome!

Try butter vip, phaseshift, formshift by ophidian
Freakshow by Dione (E-Noid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9RuyN89dsw

Fisrt few tracks are darkcore, then the faster stuff is terror xD
08-21-2009 20:25 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Hmmmm thats not bad Titan,

Light This City - The Unwelcome Savior(female screaming vox): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H4SVRApGhM&feature=related

or

Zonaria - Rendered In Vain(male screaming vox): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7qWDm5NIoQ

or if you'd like something more tuneful and less screamy, try these

The Bereaved - Parasite Sleep(ignore the first 2 voices you hear, its nothin to do with the song): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjAzLQ8epVc

Enjoy dude!!!

08-21-2009 20:47 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Not bad not bad

Liked Zonaria and the orcestral piece at the start of the last one was good. Not sure about the first one but the lead singers vox
08-21-2009 20:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I can get you the albums of those two if you desire. Smile

08-21-2009 20:55 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
I can get you the albums of those two if you desire. Smile

Its its ok, im pretty good at getting music Big Grin Tongue
08-21-2009 21:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo

from a lovely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olhczmTbB4I&feature=related into TERROR! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siFBGh-4_d8&feature=related Big Grin

08-24-2009 08:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
from a lovely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olhczmTbB4I&feature=related into TERROR! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siFBGh-4_d8&feature=related Big Grin

Nice one diablo Smile

Track name is case anyone was wondering is DJ Skinhead - Extreme Terror (DJ Chainsaw Remix) Wink

Btw the actual video is well weird lol
08-24-2009 13:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo

My new favorite! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKcQ2RiETss&feature=related

09-04-2009 19:23 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
My new favorite! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKcQ2RiETss&feature=related

My internet = broke at the mo, what is it?
09-04-2009 19:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

oh i like music i have a huge range of what i listen to here's some of them

Well you said industrial so i'll show something that is classed as industrial
demanufacture by fear factory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyufeh5dD9s

here's other's i like:

Sugar by System of a down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re5LSsCHx7g

maybe its a virus (dunno the artist)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/505890

No5 by hollywood Undead (Warning Parental guidence)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF6HgpdaaCU

a little piece of heaven by Avenged sevenfold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXMobqWhpsk

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-04-2009 19:50.

09-04-2009 19:49 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Industrial/Darkcore/Terror

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH