Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » concentration - sell it or merge it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page concentration - sell it or merge it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

concentration - sell it or merge it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm in a quandary

i found signet of concentration and and have two ways how used this

i can make signet of youth or i can sell with a good price.

i desperately need jevelery for meele fighters and cannot win any auctions with accuracy.

last signet of youth was on auction more than 1 month ago.
(signet of concentration never Smile , ring had a good price but was reported(!) )

evaluation of this item is very nice - but i don't need stones if i cant spend them for items what i need.

can be third way, using this for quests and buildings Smile

ill be grateful for any advice

01-03-2008 12:27 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well even if you go the melee way you will need concentration to wield suicide weapons... on higher levels they have high knowledge and intelligence requirements... so if I were you I would keep it and merge youth from something else...

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-03-2008 13:56 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

RE: concentration - sell it or merge it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One thing you might want to do is spend some bloodstones upgrading it.

01-03-2008 13:59 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

RE: concentration - sell it or merge it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should sell it and buy accuracy, youth or levitation. That's the best idea. Concentration is worth more than youth.
knowledge and intelligence requirements??? lol! You could train it to level 35-40, saving jewerly slot for another accuracy or youth!
01-03-2008 14:59 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@draculaisemo - upgrading to +5 its a least problem Smile
Signet of Concentration (+5)
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +1, INTELLIGENCE +8, KNOWLEDGE +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 43, STRENGTH: 13, APPEARANCE: 46

@Mortis - suicide have a high req but i think is the best with light prefix.

Good Light Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+1)
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 26, AGILITY: 52, INTELLIGENCE: 33, KNOWLEDGE: 34

Goog Light Dagger od Suicide
Requirements: LEVEL: 31, STRENGTH: 35, AGILITY: 47, INTELLIGENCE: 40, KNOWLEDGE: 40

Dagger have a higher req and damage but i'm beastmaster - strenght in arcanas its a good thing and knuckle-duster is enough.

imho suicide w/o prefix its unusual - too small bonus to agility.

@vlade - sell it or merge it ?
concentration with strengh = youth, with authority too
i have signet of strenght - merged with contrntation +5 i have good signet of youth

is not the cheapest way to having them?

thx for opinion and waiting for next Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 01-03-2008 17:16.

01-03-2008 17:10 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Sell!!!

Bracelet of Youth (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 1
Signet of Youth (+4) 2 20 / 0 / 2 / 2 / 0
Bracelet of Youth (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 1

Ring of Concentration (+4) 11 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 / 2
Bracelet of Concentration (+3) 2 16 / 6 / 0 / 3 / 0

Youth is cheaper and easier to merge. And you have to pay a ms for merging.
In my opinion you should firs find a person selling youth and then you'll easily find a buyer for concentration. Smile
Remember!!! Don't hurry and you'll be happy at the end! Smile
01-03-2008 18:44 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

There are many people who would like to buy a concentration ring. Listen to Vlade Smile

01-03-2008 20:31 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

If I was a meele fighter I would sell it. This way, I just want to buy it Smile
You can use it on expeditions if you are not confident enough with your meele equip.
If i were you, I would ask favor-for-a-favor from the buyer - something like 'I'll sell you the concentration if you sell me youth/accuracy/whatever.

01-04-2008 02:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Yes, Light is one the best for suicide when it's agility bonus was decreased.
But still I would not sell it.. check this setup:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ac7032483a
(thx CESARZ) Wink

Training stats past 35 to 40 would costs several ten thousands of PoP.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 01-04-2008 08:09.

01-04-2008 08:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu

big thx for help.

i'm looking for youth at this moment Wink

01-06-2008 21:10 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » concentration - sell it or merge it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH