Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Lets start the dance, the dance of death » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Lets start the dance, the dance of death
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Lets start the dance, the dance of death Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Underworld serwer is now open for registration

I invite cordially Smile

02-28-2007 23:09 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Wink I hope everyone will enjoy the game. I wonder if BW was advertised enough so that many people other than Polish will play it.

02-28-2007 23:12 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
dudur

images/avatars/avatar-8.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, Hi, I hope that the new Server will start shortly Smile

I have just registered on this forum Smile

02-28-2007 23:15 dudur is offline Homepage of dudur Search for Posts by dudur Add dudur to your Buddy List
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

yes, think about good start of Underworld
good luck for all, and i wish a lot of blood Smile

03-03-2007 10:39 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

good luck to all of players, there is only 500, lots of blood, money and people Smile

03-03-2007 14:26 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

quote:
Originally posted by Djeronimo
lots of blood

optimist xD

Blood
1 l

sorry for my english xD
03-03-2007 14:33 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

well, i have about 2k blood at the moment Smile

03-03-2007 22:00 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

wo

07-05-2007 00:05 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Al-capone, I think that is Spam. This topic was opened to celebrate the opening of Underworld in March Smile

07-05-2007 20:26 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Lets start the dance, the dance of death

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH