Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Our graphics 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.336 Votes - Average Rating: 7.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im aware that without full body view its often hard to tell male/female in anime...
thats why i put the bit that says ''assuming its a woman''

12-08-2007 17:53 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First [vNHv] poster:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/...houseposter.jpg

Going to try and make a few over the next few days.

12-11-2007 05:07 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Trinity

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Neufreiha Thanks for the Avatar for the forums. It looks good

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/...2/trinity01.jpg

I Can't use it as my Forum Avatar thought it's to big

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Trinity: 12-12-2007 05:59.

12-12-2007 05:57 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

It's a signature, not an avatar Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-12-2007 06:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
draculaisemo
Lord

I havent done one of these in a long time, so it aint perfect...

and heres another version while im bored

12-12-2007 08:57 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

The first one is better, looks more natural Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-12-2007 13:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Trinity

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2007

Neufreiha
Thanks for all The help You Did a Wonderful job

12-13-2007 06:11 Trinity is offline Search for Posts by Trinity Add Trinity to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Glad that you like them Trin Smile

12-13-2007 06:15 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

I made this one for a friend

and the one im using now.
the one im using im not sure whats happening at the 'mo' there but it looks messed up o,o

and the background makes his shoulder look messed up too :/

12-13-2007 12:35 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Signature of Charlette is very good Smile . I like the background Big Grin .

But this with funny hat is ....bad. The background dont suit. Your text is blurred. And I don't know what is this black hole near this "blurred EMO"

12-14-2007 09:54 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

yes, i think i messed up my own quite a bit
made this one this morning...

12-14-2007 12:13 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

You shouldn't blur this render because everyone wants to see every small detail.

And some about background... Very nice but put something more to it. It's a bit "empty"

You are making progress Big Grin . Keep up the good work Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 12-15-2007 11:29.

12-15-2007 11:28 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Thanks for the advice and compliment Coles

I'm probably gonna be posting a lot now, Christmas holiday ^^
I have nothing to do for like, 10 days til christmas...

heres one for mighty boosh fans!

12-15-2007 12:02 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

Now thats very nice and funny Smile .

One more thing... Make them smaller...maybe 350x150 will be good. 400x200 is too big Tongue .

12-15-2007 15:09 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Hehehe <3 Mighty Boosh.

I usually size sigs at 120x400, thats usually max size on a lot of forums.

12-15-2007 15:29 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Thanks coles...
neufreiha...
whats that font youve used in your sig? (the bit thats red)

EDIT: heres another one, from (one of) my favourite games ^^
tried 350/150 this time, from coles advice Wink

bit :/ about the spartan..

12-15-2007 16:53 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

anything Boosh is good
but i dont like the border :/

heres some new ones i doned

i like to stick to 100x400 its harder to fit things in and still make it look ok
but i like the challenge Tongue
but if i have to i will stretch to 120x400 Smile

one thats not a sig but i like it anyway Tongue

and some old ones i have updated Smile

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 12-15-2007 19:31.

12-15-2007 19:20 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
draculaisemo
Lord

I like the bush one, and the cheese one (obv like the boosh) (H)
... i like the cheese one a lot.
=)

the red23 one looks kind of strange... her neck...?

12-15-2007 19:46 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Neufreiha

Oh the font i used there is called Windsong, I used it before on roleplay stuff for another game, its really useful for scrolls and things Smile

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/xolo222/tmc-02.jpg

you can get it here:

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=windsong

very nice site, its got lots of nice fonts.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Neufreiha: 12-15-2007 20:23.

12-15-2007 20:23 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

new years present...

12-31-2007 16:15 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Lol i like it Tongue

12-31-2007 17:18 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Scrappy I know but I had PS 7 and a few min Tongue

Graphic is a screen grab from COD 2 with a few adjustments and some filters

05-19-2008 10:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

i dont know who to ask and where to ask but can somebody make me a picture which says lord of doom any picture.

06-28-2008 10:38 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

awesome 8 out of 10
10-08-2011 09:03 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH