Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Our graphics 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.336 Votes - Average Rating: 7.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's impossible... Such a render as You said doesn't exist Tongue .

07-28-2007 11:46 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my rating for that one is 10out of 10 i need to make a drgreethumb one
07-28-2007 11:48
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Oh, why cant it exist?

07-28-2007 11:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Because this situation You said can be only maked in game (Bloodrayne 2).

Someone must screenshot a situation when Rayne is slicing a vampire, next he must use very expensive software to cut Rayne, vampire and blood from the background. And this situation is almost impossible because game graphics are not so beautiful to cut. No one wants to waste time Frown .

scillage, I have very odd feeling that You don't know what is render and how to create signature ^^. I'm sorry if I'm wrong Tongue .

BTW. Thanks alphonse Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-28-2007 12:14.

07-28-2007 12:13 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I have better things to do in my time than to make signatures and watch bender from futerama, like playing bloodwars Smile

07-28-2007 12:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

I made a new one Tongue . I think that I will love that GIMP Big Grin .

Everybody rate it Smile .

07-29-2007 01:51 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i need to make one cauld u make me one please please one with a sword or a cool warrior Happy
07-29-2007 01:53
Coles
Triple Ace

Sure, why not? Smile

I will make it soon, just wait for edit Smile

07-29-2007 01:56 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

cool thanks some think like drgreenthumbs old one cauld it be a sword or a knight
07-29-2007 01:58
Coles
Triple Ace

I wanted to make it look better, but my computer is not so strong and started to slow down :/.

But I hope that You like that one Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-29-2007 11:20.

07-29-2007 03:11 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I think he wants a Drgreenthumb one, not an alphonse one. But that is very good, possibly the best one you have shown

07-29-2007 08:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Now he have 2 signatures Smile .

I made him a possibility to chose one Big Grin .

07-29-2007 11:28 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye, i like the Drgreenthumb one, it stands out more Smile

07-29-2007 11:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

can u send me the dr green on e please an thanks
07-29-2007 18:48
Coles
Triple Ace

Here is a link to this sig

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3453/ehze8.jpg

07-29-2007 19:37 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

if you could make me an image i would appreciate it
possibly a 2 magnums crossed with a skull behind it saying The punisher underneath PLEASE

07-29-2007 23:50 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Coles
Triple Ace

I made it Smile . Please rate it too Smile .

07-30-2007 14:34 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
crazyb

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

10 out of 10
its amazin it shows my character perfectly

07-30-2007 15:36 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
alphonse
unregistered

cool can u do one s with a dragon in it
07-30-2007 18:21
Coles
Triple Ace

I made You one.... If You don't like it just say it....

Thats why I won't make You another

07-30-2007 21:42 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

well it ok cus it prince of persia on it i like liek a dark night or dragon sorry
07-30-2007 21:45
Coles
Triple Ace

Eh... I don't know why I did this ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-30-2007 23:07.

07-30-2007 22:32 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

thats cool wots the link
07-31-2007 00:25
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

click your right mouse button on the picture and then click something like "copy the picture's adress to clipboard". I don't know how it's spelled in English browsers Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-31-2007 07:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

'copy URL to clipboard' - that's he mean Smile

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
07-31-2007 12:59 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ok thanks Smile
07-31-2007 13:51
izthemasterqq

Clan: -DB-

I have a picture, but i don't know how to upload it onto forums. I tried clicked on "User CP" then "Avatar", but it didn't work! How do i do it?

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-31-2007 15:41 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

1) Click on USER CP
2) Click on EDIT SIGNATURE
3) Click on a small square with mountains (button)
4) after appearing new window just copy URL of picture to it

Thats all Smile

07-31-2007 15:54 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Clan: -DB-

Thanks lol, i've got it now. =)

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-31-2007 16:23 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Only alphonse don't want my signature.... Well, if he wants that, his will Smile .

I won't make him another one because its rude to thanks for sig and not to wear it.

07-31-2007 16:41 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i use them for other things
07-31-2007 23:33
Scillage
Forum Legend

Can you try and make me one? Possibly a sniper shooting a dragon in chest or a machete with scillage - suicidal

08-03-2007 16:41 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Such renders as You said doesn't exist Tongue .

If You want, look at http://www.planetrenders.net/

08-03-2007 17:45 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Deja vu Do i recognise that phrase?

EDIT:http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/dis....php?pos=-16339

I like that one can you put Scillage - suicidal on it for me please

08-03-2007 18:00 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

quote:
Deja vu Do i recognise that phrase?

Sorry, but I couldn't think anything more original Tongue

And here is the sig Smile . I added new effect Big Grin

08-03-2007 18:46 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thank you so much but i need link for signature

08-03-2007 18:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
click your right mouse button on the picture and then click something like "copy the picture's adress to clipboard". I don't know how it's spelled in English browsers Tongue

'copy URL to clipboard' - that's he mean Smile

They said it before Tongue

08-03-2007 19:01 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

But when i right click it dosnt come up with copy url to clipboard or anything like that

08-03-2007 19:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Alright... Here's the link

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5901/scilkt3.jpg

I don't know what browser You are using but I think You should change it to Firefox Tongue .

08-03-2007 19:09 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thanks, it works!! BTW i should not mess with the settings of this laptop

08-03-2007 19:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH