Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Our graphics 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.336 Votes - Average Rating: 7.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right click -> copy URL to clipboard Smile and then paste it in your profile Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-16-2007 09:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't-i dont have that option. I use ie

09-16-2007 09:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3817/scillage2tt3.jpg

PS. change your browser, ie has too many holes.

09-16-2007 09:57 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Every browser (Firefox, Opera, IE etc.) have this menu like "Properties". Just right click on picture and click on Properties. You will see a new window with information about file... Even with it's adress. It's not that hard Smile .

PS. I've checked all most popular browsers and they have this menu. No matter what browser You choose, You can easily get adress of picture/file etc.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 09-16-2007 10:43.

09-16-2007 10:41 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

Coles cauld u make me a new pick Please an cauld it be a devil with sword or a black night please mainly black knight

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-16-2007 23:00.

09-16-2007 22:10
Coles
Triple Ace

I will do it as soon as possible because I have not to many requests from outside of game...

09-17-2007 00:21 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ok
cauld the black knight be in the pic an on the right saying black knight please

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 17:57.

09-17-2007 17:24
Coles
Triple Ace

The real black knight Tongue . Well, he looks like crusader, but he's black ^^.

09-17-2007 20:36 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

AMASING CAN I HAVE THE LINK PLEASE AN HOW DO U MAKE IT INTO A AVATOR
09-17-2007 20:54
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Coles
Every browser (Firefox, Opera, IE etc.) have this menu like "Properties". Just right click on picture and click on Properties. You will see a new window with information about file... Even with it's adress. It's not that hard Smile .

PS. I've checked all most popular browsers and they have this menu. No matter what browser You choose, You can easily get adress of picture/file etc.

09-17-2007 21:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

But that doesnt explain how to get it into an avatar

09-17-2007 21:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

i need it as avator an to make i bigger so i can have it as main pic on the game cus its to small on the game
09-17-2007 21:23
Evangelion
The warning machine

But it doesn't fit as an avatar. An avatar needs to be done from the beginning in different resolution...

09-17-2007 21:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
alphonse
unregistered

how do u make it bigger
09-17-2007 21:29
Coles
Triple Ace

When You want to have an avatar You must make a new picture. This signature is only a signature. It won't fit...

I made a new one avatar in 100x100 resolution.

09-17-2007 21:32 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

DONE any 1 no how to make it bigger not the avator just the normal pic so it looks better on the game

an thank coles an evangelion

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 21:55.

09-17-2007 21:45
Coles
Triple Ace

Here You are Smile . Brand new bigger black knight:

09-17-2007 21:59 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Hehe like the sneaky 'made by coles' bit at the bottom Tongue

09-17-2007 22:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

LOL i want to test u all does any one no wot my pic is of well it a recreation of 1 of the soldiers of the game it a ps2 game be ginning with D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 22:12.

09-17-2007 22:10
Coles
Triple Ace

I don't clearly understand Your sentence (maybe because it's without interpuction), but I think that You want to guess from which game it is..

It is from Stronghold game. Big Grin Big Grin

09-17-2007 22:48 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

it from darkwatch there are soldiers in the game that look a little bit like that an they changed it to mak e them look like that lol but forget this conversation cus i dont think its ment to be in this thread
09-17-2007 22:50
Coles
Triple Ace

I made a new one:

I hope You like that style. It's very hard to make it Big Grin .

Please rate it everyone Smile .

09-24-2007 01:16 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

it good but he colour out sid e it make s it look not that good if u didnt have the yellow it wauld look better
09-24-2007 16:48
Hitman47
unregistered

ye i don't the yellow maybe red
09-24-2007 18:00
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

quote:
Originally posted by Coles
I made a new one:

I hope You like that style. It's very hard to make it Big Grin .

Please rate it everyone Smile .

Now that is some awsome work! Well done, keep it up Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-24-2007 18:43 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Well... In my opinion it is one of the worst signatures that I made :/. It's too "white" and can't see a thing on it Frown .

Oh well... so what Tongue . It will help me make better signatures in future ^^.

09-24-2007 20:00 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i have 2 remit u are the best person at that i no Smile
09-24-2007 20:03
Coles
Triple Ace

I was bored Tongue :

09-25-2007 21:31 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS?

09-26-2007 16:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

I don't know Tongue . I just typed it to look more realistic Big Grin . The power of graphic software !! Big Grin

09-26-2007 17:52 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

looks like
524710 2000
09-26-2007 19:05
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes Dr.G i know what the numbers are but i was wondering if they were relavent to anything

09-26-2007 19:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS?
why say that then
09-26-2007 19:47
Scillage
Forum Legend

Soz misunderstanding i meant why put them there? what was the point of them etc.

09-26-2007 20:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

i think to make it real listic most army dog tags have codes on them for the soldier an that
09-26-2007 20:11
Coles
Triple Ace

Yes, You are right.

Every soldier has his unique code telling about his type of military unit, year of joining army, etc.

I just typed something randomly and this numbers are not real Big Grin .

09-27-2007 00:15 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Can you tell me how to put something from my documents so that it has a web address?

10-07-2007 16:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

You need to upload your picture to website. I use for it google "Picasa Web Albums".
10-07-2007 17:14 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

LOL

10-07-2007 17:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

It is very hard to post anything using picassa web albums try and you will succeed.
10-07-2007 18:25 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH