Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Our graphics 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.336 Votes - Average Rating: 7.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chrupencjusz

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Our graphics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is my first one Big Grin comment please Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chrupencjusz: 03-11-2007 09:49.

03-10-2007 20:46 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm nice effect Smile

and this is my first graphic Smile

03-10-2007 21:46 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and mine:

sorry for my english xD
03-10-2007 23:13 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chrupencjusz

I changed name of thread to "our graphics"

03-11-2007 09:49 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Trafik

quote:
Originally posted by DrGreenthumb
and mine:

hmmm this graphic is very simillar to "chrupek" graphics Tongue

new version of y graphic Smile

03-11-2007 09:54 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

Just give me render From here and i will make great effects Big Grin

Trafik-nope, chrupek, has pink, lovey-dovey hard light funney power graphics Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Chrupencjusz: 03-12-2007 10:30.

03-12-2007 10:29 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Chrupencjusz
Just give me render From here and i will make great effects Big Grin

Effects = 2 filters from photoshop?

sorry for my english xD
03-12-2007 14:08 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

Hmmmm...you know...3 filters. Grain filtr, neon glow, and dream effect and effects are great Big Grin

03-13-2007 15:15 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Trafik

i do my graphic without any renders...

03-13-2007 16:55 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

Trafik, can you give me a link where is your font ? it looks very nice...doh.

03-13-2007 17:46 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Trafik

sorry i dont remember page a can send you via mail
but this font is modificed by me

03-13-2007 17:50 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Here's one i did for another game, it reminded me since your first art was matrix orientated.

I have yet to make one for bloodwars, it will require several cans of lager and a weekend in the house, and some midnight oil. It's when i do my best work lol.

For that game up there, i used the nickname R3PL1G4T0R_5M1TH *chuckles* ....such a versatile tag.

Here was my avatar:

Watch this space for whatever i come up with for Bloodwars Big Grin

03-14-2007 06:21 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

UP Big Grin

04-09-2007 18:13 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Could anyone rate my signature? Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-12-2007 19:00 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

errm well im not sure what look your goin for so i odnt really want to just rate it because i might offend you Tongue lol

so what look are you going for?
06-02-2007 17:03 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

nmaaaa

07-07-2007 11:14 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Oh my god, now you started spamming...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-07-2007 13:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
hitman

Registration Date: 07-14-2007
Clan: DB

god sake bret stop it
07-14-2007 20:04 hitman is offline Search for Posts by hitman Add hitman to your Buddy List
PORRELLO

Registration Date: 07-14-2007
Race in game: Absorber

stop it now its spamming Pleased
07-14-2007 20:08 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Yes it is spam only post if you have any graphics to show to the world Smile

07-14-2007 22:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

crazyb
Evangelion
hitman
PORRELLO
scillage

warnings
Smile

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
07-16-2007 12:14 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

How have i been spamming? I have posted once to tell them not to spam.

07-16-2007 16:13 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

you could send it by PM
that posts was a spam, so I give you warnings

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
07-16-2007 22:50 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Can anyone rate this signature?

This is my first made in GIMP Smile .

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-26-2007 23:51.

07-26-2007 23:48 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

wot u meen by gimp lol Tongue
07-26-2007 23:53
Coles
Triple Ace

GIMP is a graphic software Smile . It is a free alternative for Photoshop Tongue .

07-26-2007 23:54 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

o ok so i can get some think an put dr.g on it or drgreenthumb
07-26-2007 23:56
Coles
Triple Ace

Yes, but it's not so easy as You think Tongue . I'm learning by my own for 3 days and I know that I didn't mastered this software ^^. It will take months...

07-26-2007 23:59 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

dam well when ur good at it Tongue lol let me no
07-27-2007 00:01
Coles
Triple Ace

I made a new one. Please rate it Smile .

07-27-2007 12:04 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

thats cool Cool 7 out of 10

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-27-2007 15:00.

07-27-2007 12:14
Scillage
Forum Legend

7 and a half out of 10, it looks like somebody that has had a collage tatood to his face

07-27-2007 14:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

A new one to rate Smile . This is kind of similar to the last one because this kind of sig is called DirtySig Tongue . I hope You like it Smile .

07-27-2007 21:15 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I am not sure why you want the blurry stuff in the background

07-27-2007 21:18 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Because I like it Smile . It gives a small feeling of chaos Big Grin .

07-27-2007 21:21 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Instead of blurry stuff, you could have like barren lands that the grounds are loads of dirt or a vampire ready to kill Smile

07-27-2007 22:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Well, I dont like any simple signatures (background and render). I like signatures with background made by myself Smile . And it's not that easy Big Grin .

07-27-2007 22:28 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well you can still have the blurry background but have a vampire hididng behing the women

07-27-2007 22:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

It doesn't make any sense because this woman is Bloodrayne Smile . She is a half vampire and half human Tongue . And she is killing vampires ^^.

07-27-2007 22:39 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well you could have bloodrayne slicing open a vamp

07-28-2007 08:12 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH