Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Our graphics 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.336 Votes - Average Rating: 7.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now i Love that!

Whats hellgate London?

9/10

Big Grin

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-08-2007 17:39 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a new game created by Flagship Studios. Something like Diablo 3, but it has different name Tongue .

11-08-2007 19:03 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

for fans of Fonejacker Smile

and one for fun Smile

11-09-2007 14:01 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Coles
Triple Ace

Nice ones Azz Big Grin . Simple and really clear Smile .

11-09-2007 16:24 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Coles i need this before tomorrow. I need 2 graphics that are like guns 1 saying " [*V*] Vinicators Ltd" and 1 saying " [*A*] Avengers Ltd" Thanx

11-10-2007 07:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

I won't be able to this. I'm away from my computer that has GIMP and C4D.

I need a rest in weekend after week of "studying" Big Grin .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 11-10-2007 18:42.

11-10-2007 18:42 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

I made next wallpaper. I don't know why I love anime so much Tongue .

Rate please Smile .

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9486/innatapetkayw2.jpg

11-15-2007 00:12 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Scillage - i was bored so i had a go at what you wanted
hope you meant Vindicators in your post

Coles i like the bubbled background of your last piece
but i think it would look better with the character on the left in the dark
(makes it easier to hide dodgy outlines)
and the text on the right enlarged and written downwards

M Y
A U
B N
U A
R
A
H
O

or

Y M R
U A A
N B H
A U O

i need some good backgrounds :/

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 11-15-2007 08:02.

11-15-2007 04:23 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

coles, i agree with azz, i think the character should be on the other side
otherwise its wicked
and the guns look good azz Cool

11-15-2007 07:41 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Azz420
Lord

can you upload the bubble background and the girl in separate images
so i can mess about with them and see what i can come up with Smile

there should be a competition to make a bloodwars image
the staff can upload a bunch of pics and stuff and we can mash it all together for some sort of prize Tongue

11-15-2007 08:19 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Coles
Triple Ace

I thought about Windows users Tongue . They keep their icons on the left side (like me Big Grin ). And I don't think that they would like to cover the girl ^^.

As You asked:

Bubble background:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/684/b...nv9bymismh8.jpg

And anime girl:

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-16855

11-15-2007 09:59 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quick knock up job Smile
i need to learn more about filters Tongue

old dead rising sig

Some old desktop wallpapers i maded
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Az...aper-Kylie2.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Az...Kylie-Chair.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Az...paper-Kylie.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/Az...paper-Homer.jpg

and another new naruto sig Tongue

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 11-16-2007 21:40.

11-15-2007 20:32 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Coles
Triple Ace

Looking at wallpapers I think that girls don't suit for background.

Yuna in sigs is too small. I can see many pixels Frown . She is too big to make such small signatures.

I like Your idea with zombies Big Grin . But this text "BRAINS?" don't suit for horror climate. I saw in net few fonts looks like covered in blood Smile .

Mostly I like Your first sig with Kakashi Big Grin . The second one is bad because Kakashi don't suit in center Tongue .

Naruto rules Big Grin .

11-17-2007 12:22 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Coles
Looking at wallpapers I think that girls don't suit for background.

Yuna in sigs is too small. I can see many pixels Frown . She is too big to make such small signatures.

I like Your idea with zombies Big Grin . But this text "BRAINS?" don't suit for horror climate. I saw in net few fonts looks like covered in blood Smile .

Mostly I like Your first sig with Kakashi Big Grin . The second one is bad because Kakashi don't suit in center Tongue .

Naruto rules Big Grin .

yuna looks better smaller as the bigger pic is hella pixally

the text is a copy of the dead rising font (as close as i could get it)
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources...gsoundtrack.jpg

and i prefere the 2nd kaka sig lol but am still not happy with the text on the right :/

naruto does rule Smile (what episode are they up to now ??)
ive seen up to when they rescue gaara from akatsuki.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 11-17-2007 15:59.

11-17-2007 15:56 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Coles
Triple Ace

Bigger Yuna was also reduced in size and thats why You see pixels. But I think that it looks better with smaller compresion. (the same situation is when You make something bigger, then render looks a bit blurry Big Grin ).

In Naruto they found an information where to find Orochimaru. Kakashi is wounded and they are looking for new team members.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 11-17-2007 22:06.

11-17-2007 17:27 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

New brains pic Tongue

11-19-2007 20:39 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Coles
Triple Ace

New wallpaper Big Grin .

WARNING! ACHTUNG!
If You have allergy to something sweet then don't click on this link Tongue . I made this wallpaper as sweet as possible (and I overdid this.... I think Big Grin )

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4784/anotherwallpprrc1.jpg

11-21-2007 00:10 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
mp_dazz

images/avatars/avatar-112.jpg

Registration Date: 11-10-2007

c what u can do to this plz

img215.imageshack.us/img215/7645/1wargodsmallii7.jpg

I am 1WarGod i live to fight and will take my place back with the Gods..

give up now y you can
Tongue
11-21-2007 00:56 mp_dazz is offline Search for Posts by mp_dazz Add mp_dazz to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

if you can find a bigger image to use it would look a lot better :/
maybe throw some ideas in about backgrouds
and let me know what text to put ???

another little mash up Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 11-22-2007 02:06.

11-21-2007 02:04 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
draculaisemo
Lord

heyy coles thats pretty good, besides being so pink my eyes burn Wink

11-21-2007 07:55 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

Now something that isn't so pinky like last one Big Grin .

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5662/...atemplarrt4.jpg

11-23-2007 19:36 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Now that is an awsome one, your best i think Smile

WELL DONE Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-23-2007 21:41 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Firetouch

Registration Date: 09-15-2007
Clan: BloodWych

Have to agree, its brill.

11-23-2007 23:50 Firetouch is offline Search for Posts by Firetouch Add Firetouch to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 11-28-2007 08:06.

11-28-2007 08:05 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
draculaisemo
Lord

look good to me azz Wink

11-28-2007 09:13 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

I think that render dont suit to background. But only a bit Smile . Maybe those wings are ruining this effect...

I love that frame of Yours. Its awsome Big Grin .

11-30-2007 22:46 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

hmm maybe you could post one without the wings?

11-30-2007 22:55 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Coles you are very good at this. I have tried but my skills are not good.

12-01-2007 01:12 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

i dont think it would look as good without the wings
it would leave the canvas rather bare :/
here is a link to the original picture
http://sererena.deviantart.com/art/Sky-Blue-Eyes-32505207

and here is something new Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 12-01-2007 08:11.

12-01-2007 08:11 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Azz420
Lord

a 8 hour job
which as usual is never 100% finished
there is always something that needs tweaking :/

and some other ones i knocked up Tongue

12-03-2007 12:42 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
draculaisemo
Lord

That second one looks good, and the first one is amusing Smile

12-03-2007 15:07 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

the first is the best Big Grin . Nice humour Big Grin .

I made a new signature and I think the last one. And thats because I'm not logging so often nowadays -.-'. Maybe it's fault of my lack of time... But who knows? Big Grin

12-07-2007 01:44 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

hmm, not my favourite graphic out of your lot Frown

12-07-2007 16:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

i dont think theres enough, er, 'chest' definition

12-07-2007 16:28 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry i dont understand you... could you explain it any clearer?

12-07-2007 16:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

coles hasn't defined the mammaries very well. in fact it looks like the woman is breastless.
happy?

... im asuming its a woman x]

12-07-2007 16:39 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

That was a joke, in case you didnt realise Tongue Yes it does look like that, even 3 year olds have bigger 'mammeries'.

12-07-2007 16:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

It's a man O.o... He has just simple haircut that was very popular in Medieval Age. You can see also chain mail on him Tongue .

12-07-2007 16:53 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

LOL that explains it... Tongue

12-07-2007 17:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

The first thing that came to my head after reading what you've written draculaisemo and scilage is the word "perverts" Tongue I see that you both still can't sense the difference between a man and a woman in anime, and that's really hard. Even I sometimes don't know with who am I dealing while reading manga Smile

That guy looks like a squire from the Medieval Age Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-08-2007 17:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Our graphics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH