Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Closed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bebbsy

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: D.B

Wink Closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Delete Thread...

This post has been edited 41 time(s), it was last edited by Bebbsy: 03-22-2009 12:32.

01-05-2008 12:27 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: lookin for... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think there is any.
I just looked through all the closed auctions and theres nothing with char. + on it.

01-05-2008 12:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Bebbsy

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bebbsy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm wel
is there any weps that giv charisma and knowledge out?

01-05-2008 12:55 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
draculaisemo
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Club of Emperor (+3) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 6 - 9
Effects: Hit +6, CHARISMA +10, AGILITY +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, STRENGTH: 26, AGILITY: 22, INTELLIGENCE: 15, KNOWLEDGE: 14

Mace of Conqueror (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 25 - 44
Effects: Hit -22, REPUTATION +14, KNOWLEDGE +13
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 35, INTELLIGENCE: 5, KNOWLEDGE: 5, AGILITY: 20

Friendly Dagger of Plague CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 7 - 8
Effects: Hit +8, CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION +5, HIT PTS +10 %, all weapons damage +6, character defence -8
Requirements: LEVEL: 17, STRENGTH: 22, AGILITY: 22, INTELLIGENCE: 10, KNOWLEDGE: 12

Friendly Knuckle-duster (+2) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 4 - 5
Effects: Hit -5, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +8, REPUTATION +7, HIT PTS +14 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 17, STRENGTH: 20, AGILITY: 24, INTELLIGENCE: 3, KNOWLEDGE: 3

those are what i have.

weapon of contusion also gives knowledge.

01-05-2008 13:03 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Bebbsy

well i have already got club on contussionTongue
just need wep wiv highest charisma bonus u can get so a can use itSmile

i can pay max of 1 LS and 1 MS

01-05-2008 13:16 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
draculaisemo
Lord

I kinda need the emperor one, but i will sell you the friendly knuckleduster if you wish.

01-05-2008 13:25 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Bebbsy

yea okayy how much?

01-05-2008 13:26 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
draculaisemo
Lord

HS.

01-05-2008 13:31 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Bebbsy

okayy can you wait til i get premium back and can get a heat stone

01-05-2008 13:37 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
draculaisemo
Lord

ive got stuff to sell anyway, so let me know when you have the stones.

01-05-2008 13:39 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Bebbsy

up & edit

01-05-2008 13:55 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I have:

Titanium Amulet (+1) X2

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +5, STRENGTH +5, CHARISMA +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, STRENGTH: 7, APPEARANCE: 29, CHARISMA: 9, REPUTATION: 9
Selling price: 7 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 32, Mana 132

U want?

01-05-2008 14:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Bebbsy

yea please scil how much?

01-05-2008 14:26 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Scillage
Forum Legend

Offer Smile

01-05-2008 15:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Bebbsy

1 MS?

01-05-2008 15:27 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Scillage
Forum Legend

hmm ok then i will put it up in 48h time when my strngthened thingy of precognition is up.

01-05-2008 15:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Bebbsy

okayy just mail me ingame 5mins before you put it upSmile

01-05-2008 15:30 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

up

01-10-2008 20:02 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Scillage
Forum Legend

On auction now, for 24H. If you lose (because i have somebody else who is prob going to bid mentally Tongue ) Then i will put my other one on auction.

01-10-2008 20:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Bebbsy

got my MS on it now
im currently leadin
but if i get outbid i cant get it cause i have no more stones

01-11-2008 16:51 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

up

01-12-2008 00:19 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i have this and can upgrade but i dunno if its what your lookin 4....

Crystal Mace (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 22 - 39
Effects: Hit -19, CHARISMA +13, REPUTATION +10, HIT PTS +24 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 15, STRENGTH: 22, INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 4, AGILITY: 11
Selling price: 2 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 51, Mana 85

Crystal Mace (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 25 - 44
Effects: Hit -22, CHARISMA +17, REPUTATION +12, HIT PTS +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 31, INTELLIGENCE: 5, KNOWLEDGE: 5, AGILITY: 13
Selling price: 3 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 91, Mana 145

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-12-2008 01:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

that would be perfect for getting my garrisonSmile
but i sorta have no stones atm so i cnt buy yetFrown

01-12-2008 10:43 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Scillage
Forum Legend

And again bebbsy, i believe your sig is too big. Please either get a small pic, or just have writing.

01-12-2008 11:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Bebbsy

changed it scil and up

01-12-2008 15:50 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
draculaisemo
Lord

now correct size.

01-12-2008 16:01 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Bebbsy

up

01-13-2008 10:38 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

up
and im still lookin again
iv got 1 LS,1MS,1BS

01-13-2008 14:53 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

up

01-16-2008 18:44 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

up

01-22-2008 19:13 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

RE: lookin for... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bebbsy
Diamond/Emerald/Twisted/Ruby/Titanium jewellery (male)

quote:
Originally posted by draculaisemo
I dont think there is any.
I just looked through all the closed auctions and theres nothing with char. + on it.

There is Ruby jewellry for men. I'm wearing a ruby ring (+3). Sadly not for sale- I post just as a FYI

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sidneykidney: 01-22-2008 21:42.

01-22-2008 21:41 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

okayy thenTongue
im still lookin
i got 2 LS and 1 MS

01-23-2008 18:43 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

01-26-2008 14:08 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Emerald Bracelet (+3) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +8, REPUTATION -1, APPEARANCE +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 19, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 26
Selling price: 4 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 56, Mana 181

price HS Smile

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-26-2008 14:16 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

ooo gimme time to get some stones Wink n il av itSmile

01-26-2008 15:34 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
DarkOne
Lord

take your time tex me pm ingame

created by Dontmess
01-26-2008 15:53 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

i will doSmile

01-26-2008 17:16 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Bebbsy

can you put it on auction asap Dark?
24 hrs please

01-27-2008 08:02 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
DarkOne
Lord

there is currently a emerald ring on auction try to get it Smile

created by Dontmess
01-27-2008 10:37 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

up
mainly looking for titanium amulet now
1MS 2LS

01-27-2008 18:34 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH