Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » i seriously cant believe this » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page i seriously cant believe this
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

i seriously cant believe this Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know its been said b4 ALOT

but look at that OVERPOWERED its just mind blowing how pathetic those special attacks are and HOW MANY there are seriously guys get it looked at

but this kind of EPIC programing fail is just OMG

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1c31fd79b7

ONE of the two twins doing THAT for 5 of 8 rounds then ALL the other stopages too

totally not on !!!!

the most outragous expo ive ever seen or been in in all of bloodwars, beats that golem one from the polish server by a MILE

i know wat the offical stand point will be, thats the rng for ya

but that simply isnt good enough,rng rund with set peramiters and those peramiters are controled by programing and its just terrible programing

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 08-23-2009 05:59.

08-23-2009 05:38 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: i seriously cant believe this Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
the most outragous expo ive ever seen or been in in all of bloodwars, beats that golem one from the polish server by a MILE

Are you sure?
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=990b2c2b16
Wink

Rom&rem are way too uncertain but I don't think it is a programming error. FYI: I hate them as well, worse mob ever Wink

08-23-2009 07:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow i take my statement back Frown diablos is far worse

but the fact remains something really should be done about that

08-23-2009 10:47 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The lesser hp the monster have the higher the chances to make a special attack are. Too bad sometimes it's just too much.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-23-2009 11:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo

On the other hand you just have to kill one to get the badge and then you just forget about them.

08-23-2009 11:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3d5e56ee57

And sometimes you need a little bit of luck Tongue

08-23-2009 14:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo

Ehm, what does that have to do with Rom/Rem?
And there was no luck, Cesarz could kill a Medusa on his own.

08-23-2009 15:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Uhm... the luck is the fact that he managed to STOP getting paralysed i guess?

And lol @ you lot, i'm still struggling on the phoenix, but that damn bird has been complained about enough, so i won't bother, i'll just rage on the inside.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
08-23-2009 16:42 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

It's about the special attacks, not only about the roms.

And yep, the last round was lucky because there were no special attacks.

08-23-2009 18:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Ehm, what does that have to do with Rom/Rem?
And there was no luck, Cesarz could kill a Medusa on his own.

it was lucky as it could have stared alot more...

PS: ces cant kill a medusa on his own .... last time he lasted 3 rounds

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-23-2009 18:05 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

lucky?? i don't think normal i kill her in 5 rounds

08-23-2009 18:15 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Keep the discussion on the topic please...

08-23-2009 18:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ

Romulus and Remus:
Romulus:
Level 298-360 271-365
Defence 138-166 134-180
Hit points 6371-8632 5761-9410
Strength 144-184 136-201
Agility 100-118 104-136
Toughness 138-166 134-180
Perception 169-179 169-186

Remus:
Level 266-350 297-340
Defence 72-90 85-95
Hit points 6130-7992 7280 -8311
Strength 155-220 192-227
Agility 222-242 262-273
Toughness 72-90 85-95
Perception 46-72 58-72

Optimal level(100% exp) 92-98

Ideally this mob is for players on level 92 and above, you're not even level 80 and you cry because you got annhilated by a particularly strong one?

Quite frankly all of the previous threads complaining because things didn't go your way were boring, and this is no exception.

08-23-2009 23:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

wow since when did this topic become about insulting me?

for a mod your not keeping on topic now are you

and for your info it wouldnt have mattered wat level we were they still would have done those moves to freeze us as they did in diablos expo report

the optimal level is not there to say wat level you should be when taking things on its there to tell ya when exp will start being decreased only for necro servers does the lower limit hold any bearing

so next time, dont insult me and try to stay ontopic plz

here is my topic relavent part of my post
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5340c8e309

another crazy amount of freezes today was not a good day

08-24-2009 00:06 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

My post was completely ontopic. You have made a thread complaining about an expo that went wrong (one of dozens that go wrong everyday) and as a Moderator, it is my job to Moderate the boards and make sure threads like this don't pop up every day.

As Diablo rightly pointed out and proved, there have been much worse expeditions. However I didn't see him making a thread complaining about it?

If you feel the need to blow some steam off after you get beat, feel free to post in the screaming room, that's what Azz made it for.

And with regards to insulting you, I had no intentions of it and I don't know how you gathered such things from my post. I'm simply making it clear that threads like these have no value in my eyes and that every failed expedition does not warrant its own thread.

08-24-2009 00:45 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » i seriously cant believe this

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH