Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Good PS3 Game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good PS3 Game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [BoS][V13]

Thumb Up! Good PS3 Game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

God of War 3----- coming soon

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink
08-24-2009 15:22 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know i can't believe it's exclusive to ps Frown Frown i loved one and two all i have is a xbox

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-24-2009 15:32 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
i know i can't believe it's exclusive to ps Frown Frown i loved one and two all i have is a xbox

Give me god of war on XBOX!

08-24-2009 15:34 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Ha ha, I will enjoy playing God of War 3. Wink

It seems there are many nice games coming out in the near future.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-24-2009 15:39 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
KratosGod_Of_War

Thread Starter Thread Started by KratosGod_Of_War
RE: Good PS3 Game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its going to be amazing ive played 1 and 2 on ps2 and the one on psp and ive watched the trailer to number 3 and Kratos looks lifelike and the graphics are just unbelievable.

Ingame name= Demandred
08-24-2009 15:53 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

I'm not too fussed about god of war.........

Left 4 Dead 2 is a Xbox exclusive..........=D

and it'll be out here (england) on the 17th of november!!!!

08-24-2009 18:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Shadow_Blade

images/avatars/avatar-544.gif

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Clan: D.B.

Yeah me neither...it's previews looks pretty good, but i'm looking forward to games like MW2, Assassin's creed 2 and Spinter cell: Conviction Smile

Reborn, i will rise again.

08-24-2009 23:45 Shadow_Blade is offline Search for Posts by Shadow_Blade Add Shadow_Blade to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

MW2 *drool*

preordered the other day.

i want 2 get Assassins creed 2 also

08-24-2009 23:49 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
MW2 *drool*

Getting the special collectors edition one?

quote:

08-25-2009 08:40 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Shadow_Blade

images/avatars/avatar-544.gif

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Clan: D.B.

Pre-ordered it already? Nice. I assume you've seen all the preview videos and trailers. It does look like a fantastic game, but i am worried that all the hype surrounding it will cause it to come out as a disappointment...therefore i'm waiting until i try a beta before pre-ordering it. If they don't release a beta, then i'm going to check out alot of reviews before buying it; cos you know that they say, money doesn't grow on trees Tongue

Reborn, i will rise again.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shadow_Blade: 08-25-2009 10:26.

08-25-2009 10:26 Shadow_Blade is offline Search for Posts by Shadow_Blade Add Shadow_Blade to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_Blade
Pre-ordered it already? Nice. I assume you've seen all the preview videos and trailers. It does look like a fantastic game, but i am worried that all the hype surrounding it will cause it to come out as a disappointment...therefore i'm waiting until i try a beta before pre-ordering it. If they don't release a beta, then i'm going to check out alot of reviews before buying it; cos you know that they say, money doesn't grow on trees Tongue

Well after the last Call of Duty it can only get better. Have you seen the online gameplay? If anything it looks worth it just for that. Well Shadow maybe you can ask a few of us who buy it whether it's good or not Tongue

quote:

08-25-2009 10:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Not really that interested in any of the afformentioned games. In fact I'm not really interested in any of the games coming out on both consoles right now... except maybe Spawn, when they finish the damn thing.

And Tekken...

But it's just junk a lot of what is being made for Xbox and for PS3 right now.

Your imperfection.
08-29-2009 03:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

i was never to fond of the consoles i like my PC with my Dawn of War, Elder scrolls 4:oblivion nd so on and so forth

But i have to admit i loved the ratchet and clank series and i kinda got addicted to Halo and i would love to try asasins creed 2

OMG Modern Warfare 2 i must er... buy it -cough- ,it i thought the first was amazing. it was funny how pissed off ppl get when you have juggernaut and last stand and claymores nyahahaha but i hate the way ppl dont like it just cuz its not set in WW2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 08-29-2009 03:22.

08-29-2009 03:22 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

It's true Vanargarnd it is fun.

But I want to ask, anyone know the news on Modern warfare 2? About the pricing plan?

Your imperfection.
08-29-2009 12:09 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
It's true Vanargarnd it is fun.

But I want to ask, anyone know the news on Modern warfare 2? About the pricing plan?

Pricing plan?

If that means how much the game will cost £50 or £70 for the "Hardened" special edition version.

quote:

08-29-2009 12:28 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

On release yes that's what they are aiming. But more than that, IF it sells like the last one did, at that price, then all new games will be priced at that... bloody stupid

Your imperfection.
08-29-2009 14:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i'm not to worried about the price i'll get it one way or another, i just hope there's claymores and juggernaut
08-29-2009 15:26 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
i'm not to worried about the price i'll get it one way or another, i just hope there's claymores and juggernaut

Rofl ;] Juggern00b, i'm guessing you want it mainly for the multiplayer experience?

What console do you own Vanargand?

quote:

08-29-2009 15:28 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i dont own a console i used to have an xbox 360 i use my epic PC =P
08-29-2009 15:31 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
i dont own a console i used to have an xbox 360 i use my epic PC =P

Hmm it's much cheaper for the PC (£35), but there are far too many hacks and the like.

quote:

08-29-2009 15:33 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

well depends on the server and you can just votekick ppl off

and when it first comes out it'd prolly be around 50 quid

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 08-29-2009 15:39.

08-29-2009 15:38 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
well depends on the server and you can just votekick ppl off

and when it first comes out it'd prolly be around 50 quid

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/10109313...-2/Product.html

quote:

08-29-2009 15:41 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

oh well i was 4.51 off lol
08-29-2009 15:42 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
quote:
MW2 *drool*

Lol naah.

not spending 25£ for a booklet.

my friend gets all the collectors edition games, not because hes rich, but hes a machine. So he takes advantage of this and does about 5x the paper round he should do, and some of his friends. last time i checked he was getting £30 a week and was rising each month, this was a few years ago.

long story short, ive seen lots of coll editions, theyre not worth it. nice though.

08-29-2009 15:52 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
MW2 *drool*

Lol naah.

not spending 25£ for a booklet.

my friend gets all the collectors edition games, not because hes rich, but hes a machine. So he takes advantage of this and does about 5x the paper round he should do, and some of his friends. last time i checked he was getting £30 a week and was rising each month, this was a few years ago.

long story short, ive seen lots of coll editions, theyre not worth it. nice though.

Night Vision Goggles Big Grin

quote:

08-29-2009 16:02 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:

Mate... Theyd have to put a G3 [Sd] in the tin for me to buy it Tongue

08-29-2009 16:05 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
quote:

Mate... Theyd have to put a G3 [Sd] in the tin for me to buy it Tongue

Yes maybe it is a little overpriced but i'm just imagining all the fun I can have with these lol.

quote:

08-29-2009 16:08 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Well, i wouldnt want to be your neighbors.

08-29-2009 17:20 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
KratosGod_Of_War

Thread Starter Thread Started by KratosGod_Of_War
Game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone played that new coyboy kinda Call of duty?
Is it worth getting?

Ingame name= Demandred
08-29-2009 18:53 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

Left 4 Dead 2 is a Xbox exclusive..........=D

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

erm its not exclusive if i can get it off steam for my pc Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-29-2009 20:36 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

All these 'Exclusives' have been emulated to PC for all consoles.

Actually the game I want is The Last Remnant, but I wanna know if it's worth it

Your imperfection.
08-29-2009 20:53 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

90% of games are designed and tested on PC so how are they "emulated" from console to pc.... its the other way round

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-29-2009 21:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

and the other 10% are released as 'Exclusive' Ug.

Not to mention if they are not released for the PC as PC games, then they've onbly tested a few parts... and not as a whole game, thus it is emulated from console to PC if it's the whole game

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 08-29-2009 21:12.

08-29-2009 21:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

you do realise ALL games are designed with a PC raxis?? there is no way the designers would have a hope in hell of creating a game on the console its supposed to be "exclusive" to FYI it will be flipping difficult - I know its difficult enough already using a PC .. could you imagine trying to create a game on the desired console?? it would take years & years (triple the time it takes as it is now)... its retarded use your brain

they have to be edited into a format so they can be played on an xbox 360 or PS3 etc

you should look it up .. give ya something else you can pretend to know everything about Wink

Meh Pc, xbox 360, PSP games etc -my ps2 died Frown - I dont mind what games are coming out.. tbh I dont even look at a game if its not for the consoles I have because then Ill just be all sad & such Frown

However you cant help but see a few adverts here & there Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 08-30-2009 16:01.

08-30-2009 15:58 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i did a short programing course and i'll tell you now that all games are programed on the PC then converted so that they are playable on xbox,ps etc even the old super mario and such for the game boy also a lot of games that are exclusive for the console can be found for the pc it just time to find em
08-30-2009 16:07 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

exactly my point .. Im doing a graphics course at college that has everything to do with games designing because thats what I want to do when Im all old & stuff.. Design & create my own games & then get to play them.. It'd be cool .. but anyways it's impossible to create a game on anything OTHER than a Pc .. hence why nothing is exclusive to one console.. It'll always be available to pc its just a matter of time for them to release the pc copy... & tbh I think the pc copies would have a bit more content as its what the game was designed onSmile
08-30-2009 16:13 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
you do realise ALL games are designed with a PC raxis?? there is no way the designers would have a hope in hell of creating a game on the console its supposed to be "exclusive" to FYI it will be flipping difficult - I know its difficult enough already using a PC .. could you imagine trying to create a game on the desired console?? it would take years & years (triple the time it takes as it is now)... its retarded use your brain

they have to be edited into a format so they can be played on an xbox 360 or PS3 etc

Yet aain you miss the point completely with your childish quips and poor attempt at being condescending girly.

Just because something is designed on PC does not mean it is formatted for the PC, and thus as I stated, the emulation is from console to PC, not vice versa.

Look it up. Might give you something to do instead of being childish Big Grin

Your imperfection.
08-31-2009 00:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:

Just because something is designed on PC does not mean it is formatted for the PC, and thus as I stated, the emulation is from console to PC, not vice versa.

Look it up. Might give you something to do instead of being childish Big Grin

its all tried and tested on the pc first then after that its formatted to go on the consoles
08-31-2009 00:22 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
its all tried and tested on the pc first then after that its formatted to go on the consoles

Doesn't matter. It's still emulation from console to PC once it's been made for the console, because you'll find through emulations you'll keep the bugs on the console which the game has, that it didn't during testing on PC. Thus it's emulated from console to PC if it's done through one of the torrents ect.

Your imperfection.
08-31-2009 00:26 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
All these 'Exclusives' have been emulated to PC for all consoles.

Actually the game I want is The Last Remnant, but I wanna know if it's worth it

I've played Last Remnant (on 360, friend stole 1 of the 2 part disk and gave it to bensux, my bro)

It's alright, but to me, seems like it's just a FF but with partys forming as characters instead. (although you can change each individual character around inside the multiple parties that are used in battle... lol, up to 5 parties, each with 5 characters can be used at once)

Also, GOOD PS3 GAMES DO NOT EXIST!!! ONLY TURD-LISH!!!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
08-31-2009 00:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Good PS3 Game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH