Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Aguares » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Aguares
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Aguares Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 10137
Login agizflaszkamaggi
Character AGUARES

The other account has recently been deleted

Multiaccounts + multiple abusive messages, permanent ban

08-24-2009 17:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Aguares

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

RE: Aguares Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

?????????????????????? multiaccount??????????????????????????
what is this??/:
R102] [ID 10137] Playing from the same computer/ip

Reporting person: Id 10137, login: agizflaszkamaggi, char: AGUARES, IP 83.5.220.105
------------------------------------------------

- agizflaszkamaggi AGUARES ; lejzorek burdabut

------------------------------------------------

E-mail: calusari@o2.pl
Send date: 2009-07-22 14:29:53

08-24-2009 18:16 Aguares is offline Search for Posts by Aguares Add Aguares to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Reporting doesn't mean you are automatically not guilty

08-24-2009 18:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Aguares

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't I know what you are talking about? I reported the game around one ip over a month ago!!! My brother and I played, he was a time on holiday, sometimes I because there are holidays in the end. A few days ago he deleted the account because he is going to work and he is already having no time for the game. Fully don't I know what it is from mojo_jojo (??)about? what insults? sometimes I will challenge somebody from noob. you can kindly explain me????
PS:"Reporting doesn't mean you are automatically not guilty "
Something for you probably made a mistake...., we don't live in Stalinist Russia so that I am supposed to prove one's innocence. And all vagueness is weighing in favour the "accused", perhaps at first for me prove the rally the fault rather than action in the style of Dzierzynski and the prosecutor of Wyszynski (give the man and the article to it will be)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Aguares: 08-24-2009 22:43.

08-24-2009 18:58 Aguares is offline Search for Posts by Aguares Add Aguares to your Buddy List
Aguares

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can see that you the admin deigned to bury the head into sand......

08-26-2009 17:38 Aguares is offline Search for Posts by Aguares Add Aguares to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Yeah, and the fact that the other account was hardly logging on its own and the fact that you've transfered all the items from it to this account is completely irrelevant

08-27-2009 02:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Aguares

Not all because quite a lot stayed, besides majority of the ones items earlier I lent to the brother how I went to leave. Hold the calculator just and count, but I can see around you are not giving a Cut about it and he is only counting if only for you premium to pay and later you have it deep in the Cut. And well this way I would also do. For me this game and quarrelling with Cut as you are already Cut BTW.

Censored by Evangelion
+1 for offence

08-27-2009 13:48 Aguares is offline Search for Posts by Aguares Add Aguares to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Aguares

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH