Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Lilscyanide » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Lilscyanide
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Lilscyanide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok he tried twice to get members from our clan

and now one is sieging him and he wrote this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...=3371081&type=2

don't know if this has any effect but i think this unmannered behaviour should be punished.

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-07-2008 16:21 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesn't deserve ban... yet. If he will spam such messages report it pls and he'll get banned.

01-07-2008 20:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he has also been messing my clan about by submitting about 5/6 applications then withdrawing them this gets really annoying and I have cancelled three seiges to try and accept but he keeps withdrawing them.

01-07-2008 20:20 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah he's been hasseling my friend today too. He sent a clan message saying we're scared of joining the seige coz we know we're gonna get beaten. It's really annoying

01-07-2008 20:22 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
SW3294

LilScyanide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He tried to turn my allies against me by telling them I was plotting against them and that I was not to be trusted huh he can talk.

01-07-2008 20:26 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
SW3294

Attention RE: LilScyanide Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

She needs to be banned or at least warned.

01-07-2008 20:37 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne

Looks like he made himself a lot of friends

created by Dontmess
01-07-2008 20:37 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
SW3294

Do you know if he is getting a ban? Coz he deserves one for all the trouble he has caused.

01-07-2008 20:44 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If you provide more than one message ID then we'll see

01-07-2008 20:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

he sended a Clan msg to my clan today and i replied him and told to stop it
and thought everything is fine so i deleted those msgs.

and now he wrote one again and it is starting to annoy me.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=3392631&type=2

created by Dontmess
01-08-2008 16:37 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

erm thats a link to the bloodwars homepage
01-08-2008 18:01 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
skyanide101

Registration Date: 01-08-2008

Shocked Shocked Shocked Szeszej MOST OF THOSE THINGS ARE LIES WHY ARE YOU LIENG ..OK I DID SEND YOU A CLAN MESSAGE SAYING COMON ATTACK Me n stuff, but only about two times and not all that other stuff! please stop trying to get me banned please marnn im sorry ok.. stop lieng please

im sorry and it wont happen again im sorry to all

nobody likes me Frown Frown not even in real life please forgive me it wont happen again

please ok Crying Crying

Szeszej - it wont hapen agin i promise ok ... happy new year to you and your family..

sorry Crying

01-08-2008 18:04 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
skyanide101

Confused Confused i have bought premium noy long ago and this game is my life now i love it and dont want to get banned please listen to me and im sorry ok stopit please you all being sly to me - im sure Szeszej will understand me i have hardly donr anything rong Nothing worth a ban..

sorry ok..

lil scyanide Confused

01-08-2008 18:07 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
skyanide101

Race: Absorber
Clan: BoD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
he sended a Clan msg to my clan today and i replied him and told to stop it
and thought everything is fine so i deleted those msgs.

and now he wrote one again and it is starting to annoy me.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=3392631&type=2

HEY WHY ARE YOU LIENG I DIDENT DO THAT AND WHAT IS THAT LINK OMG... PLEASE LSITEN stopit please i said sorry now all stop lieng all ive said after the .. message saying ure to scared to join seige thats a bit of fun its a joke.. and after that ve only sent clan messages saying happy new year and sorry .. ok Evil Frown Frown sorry please ...!Frown

01-08-2008 18:11 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

youve multiposted, dont do it again at risk of warning.

01-08-2008 18:18 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
SW3294

Thumb Up! Leave It Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To be honest I think we should give him another chance he says he has turned over a new leaf and I actually believe him so lets stop this argueing and go on to something more important, besides I think he has learnt his lesson.

01-08-2008 18:52 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
skyanide101

Big Grin see i told you every1 and yes i have turned a new leaf.. thanks

01-08-2008 19:04 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Evil to be hounest i dnt beleive u hav ill believe it whn i see it cause u really done ma clan head in so no more dodgy spam messages an i may be able to believe it Wink

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
01-08-2008 19:06 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
skyanide101

ok fresh start every1 ok Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Happy

01-08-2008 19:29 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

I would like to believe you but i do not;

When you first send a clan msg about getting members from our clan i sended you a PM to stop it ... yet you did it again.

And i sended you the msg today before the second post ... maybe the library pc did not sent if that is the case i apologize...

Besides you called me a liar; if you really wonder why no one likes you like you said even in real life you might want to think about the why! Besides i was not the only one annoyed about you as you can see...

created by Dontmess
01-08-2008 20:34 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
skyanide101

well i dident get no message ok..!

library or whateva you said made it not send then because i dident get 1 Roll Eyes

why cant you just leave it peace...

its all over it was just a bit of arguin nothing worth any1

getting banned over im sure every1 will agree.. ? Baby

01-08-2008 20:38 skyanide101 is offline Search for Posts by skyanide101 Add skyanide101 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Guys, leave each other alone! He has apologised so just leave him! To stop this arguing i am closing this thread.

01-08-2008 20:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Lilscyanide

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH