Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS MorWen; Maximus; Woldemor; mitic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MorWen; Maximus; Woldemor; mitic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

MorWen; Maximus; Woldemor; mitic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 5059
Login MoorWen
Character MorWen

ID 4900
Login doomy
Character Maximus

ID 5173
Login Spoun
Character Woldemor

ID 8042
Login mitic
Character mitic

Multiaccounts + pushing, permanent ban

08-24-2009 18:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
FlatFoot

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was lending MorWen an item can i get back some how?
08-24-2009 19:00 FlatFoot is offline Search for Posts by FlatFoot Add FlatFoot to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone in our clan on vacation lent morwen the good antique halberd. im not sure if flatfoot was referring to this, but we need it back.

08-24-2009 19:03 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber

The same problem as above. He has some of my items Frown

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

08-24-2009 19:07 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Gazpacho

Registration Date: 06-19-2009

Add me to the list. This trade was about an hour before the ban.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=443b7a2b27

ID 8400
Login: Jaxxor
Character: Gazpacho

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gazpacho: 08-24-2009 19:28.

08-24-2009 19:12 Gazpacho is offline Search for Posts by Gazpacho Add Gazpacho to your Buddy List
Milan

Registration Date: 06-06-2009

how can i be unban?
08-24-2009 23:06 Milan is offline Search for Posts by Milan Add Milan to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I may temporarily unban him if he agrees to give you back the items.

There is no other way these acounts are going to be unbanned

08-26-2009 12:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Milan

Registration Date: 06-06-2009

ok give me unban just to give back items... then you can ban me again
08-26-2009 18:24 Milan is offline Search for Posts by Milan Add Milan to your Buddy List
FlatFoot

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Thanks Big Grin
08-26-2009 21:02 FlatFoot is offline Search for Posts by FlatFoot Add FlatFoot to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Plaese send me a PM (worse) or contact me over MSN (better) so I can unban you.

08-27-2009 02:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS MorWen; Maximus; Woldemor; mitic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH