Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Complaint about bad operator behaviour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Complaint about bad operator behaviour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Complaint about bad operator behaviour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Ok, I know you guys do a fairly good job at dealing with the auctions, but I have complaint.

I sold a Titanium Tie+5 on the 18th August. Here is the report from the closed auctions section:
"Titanium Tie (+5) - 15 - 2 / 3 / 0 / 1 / 1 - 2009-08-18 13:06:00 - The auction has been cancelled by the operator!"

You will notice it went rather high; so I reported it, because I did not want to be banned for pushing etc - http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f54e69c93a

The notice says to wait 3 days before using the stones... I waited & heard nothing. So I started spending.

Today - 24th August - I received this message:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b1fd6b0b16

I have 2 complaints.

1) Not only is this a very long time between my report & the return of the item.
2) But the item has been returned to me at "Good" - so the person who bought it has now also lost out because they upgraded it while they were waiting.

This is a very, very unfair way to deal with auctions. I doubt there is anything you can do about it now - I will re-auction the item & hopefully the person who lost it will get the item back.

But, in future, perhaps if it goes past the 3 days, you should not cancel the auction. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-24-2009 18:59 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
walkerlot

Registration Date: 04-15-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just want to say i was one of the ones bidding on it because i desperatly needed one that night and someone else outbidded me for it my bid was the ss bid just before that one and i could not afford to go higher at the time i am sure u can check this somehow :s, also i noticed this while checking through out of curiosity not because i knew it was here :0

walkerlot
08-25-2009 19:10 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, your points seems to be valid. I'll be more careful will this in the future. Thanks for pointing this out.

08-26-2009 12:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Complaint about bad operator behaviour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH