Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What's your pet ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page What's your pet ? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chrupencjusz

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

What's your pet ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's your pet ? i have 2 dogs, cat, and hamster Big Grin when my friend come to me he say i have zoo in home XD

03-10-2007 20:57 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Norwegian Forset Cat and Degu - both too inteligent
03-10-2007 21:41 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dog,reptail,snake Smile

03-10-2007 21:43 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

in my house....

4 cats,
1 dog,
15 fish, (fishes?) Tongue

and some spiders in attic xD

sorry for my english xD
03-10-2007 22:57 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

I have a dog. It's all you need to know Wink

03-11-2007 08:12 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

a red irish setter (dog)
and temporarily, a hedgehog

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-11-2007 10:40 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Clayre

images/avatars/avatar-37.gif

Registration Date: 03-11-2007

One cat, 5 fish and 8 chickens.....
03-11-2007 12:50 Clayre is offline Search for Posts by Clayre Add Clayre to your Buddy List
Aine_Scathach

images/avatars/avatar-25.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I have two brothers...

And a wolf (Fenris Big Grin ) - those from R1 probably know Big Grin

Oh, almost forgot - and a beautiful spider under my wardrobe Smile

Your neck my knife

In dark Abyss I await you...

HEARTBROKEN Frown
03-11-2007 13:38 Aine_Scathach is offline Search for Posts by Aine_Scathach Add Aine_Scathach to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Until recently I have had some insects under my bad but I have finally made up my mind and wiped them out with a hoover Wink .

03-11-2007 15:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Wiping insects out with a hoover? Is that quest for appearance or quest for toughness? LOL.

I live with a friend and she has cats, 4 of them..

Cookie, Sparkle, Rizzo, Cleo. We also have squirrels in the garden, they are currently digging up the nuts they buried regardless of the fact they haven't hibernated this year because of the strangely warm winter we have experienced.

There are some spiders here but i don't hoover them...

03-11-2007 20:27 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Definately toughness Wink .

03-11-2007 20:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

i have 8 fish

Solmyr

03-11-2007 20:49 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

ofc i have sister too Smile

03-11-2007 20:50 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

I have a brother but he does not live with me... he's not domesticated rofl Big Grin

03-11-2007 20:54 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

chamster and sister Smile

03-12-2007 18:25 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
minimart

Registration Date: 04-12-2007

i have a sister, dog, charmlion, 2 cats, hamster, 5 fish, a frog
(also millions of insects because i feed them to my charmlion, and somehow they manage to escape) Crying
04-15-2007 09:44 minimart is offline Search for Posts by minimart Add minimart to your Buddy List
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: What's your pet ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 1 dog a yorkshire terrier

11-15-2007 16:49 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

RE: What's your pet ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is months old you shouldnt be posting on it.

11-15-2007 16:52 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

It's offtopic, it doesn't matter.. Wink

oh and don't have any pet at this moment..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-16-2007 01:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I have 2 cats and 2 mice.

11-16-2007 04:50 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

This is necroposting...
this thread is months old...

11-16-2007 08:22 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

But it's still in the Offtopic board... What's the sense in making a new topic about the same thing?

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-16-2007 08:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Next mod that thinks that necroposting exists in offtopic ^^.

11-16-2007 08:47 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

how is it necro posting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it is not necro posting and what is the point in making another topic when you can just say it on this board

11-16-2007 13:10 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

shh i can be wierd if i want ¬¬

yeah, that down there what scillage said

11-16-2007 17:04 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

There is already a thread about this, which he has already posted on. So it is a warning. And this thread is closed if you have already posted on 1 thread about something then it is just absolutely stupid posting on another.

11-16-2007 18:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What's your pet ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH