Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Light Cape of Assassin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Light Cape of Assassin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Light Cape of Assassin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can merge a Light cape of assassin

I would need to spend 3 MS for it ? Do you think it is worth merging ?

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-07-2008 16:38 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In one word: Yes.

01-07-2008 16:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you actually ended up typing four words...
and yes it is very worth.

01-07-2008 17:13 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

how much did you get for it on auction? it duplicated...

01-07-2008 22:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Don't think it's worth it.. if it was Elvish Cape of Assassin then yes, no doubt..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-07-2008 23:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DarkOne
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkOne

diablo: if i make it, it won't be on auction and it wouldn't duplicate i think because assassin shouldn't duplicate

Mortis: why not ? Elvish prefix needs different very expensive prefixes to merge ( i did not check merge list but i think you'll need elvish prefix for it )
Light Cape of Adrenaline went for 1000 BS in total so anything similar would be the price on auction

created by Dontmess
01-08-2008 11:10 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

light and assassin are quite easy to merge
you need to go for the best, save your stones and wait for better drops

hunters + deadly = elvish
hunters + runic = elvish
deadly + runic = elvish
shamanistic + elvish = elvish
shamanistic + runic = elvish

and that only the ones i know :/

01-08-2008 11:57 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DarkOne
Lord

ok i wait then

created by Dontmess
01-08-2008 12:00 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
diablo: if i make it, it won't be on auction and it wouldn't duplicate i think because assassin shouldn't duplicate

I don't think its worth 3MS unless you know that you will use it for a long time.

01-08-2008 13:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

well long enough till i can merge elvish cape of assassin which will be very long; i just checked old auctions and the possible items to merge this were either not availalbe or expensive ... so i think for elvish cape of assassin i would need at least 5 MS to merge it and another 2 MS to get all equpiment ( and some BS for upgrading ... )

i just checked that they cannot be merged that easily aswell so i think 1 to 3 MS to merge the Cape and another possible 500 BS in auction to get the right equipment ... which will take months...

still think it is not worth merging it ?

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 01-08-2008 13:36.

01-08-2008 13:32 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
diablo

As I said before, if you know you will use it for a long time consider the 3MS an investment and go for it. You will not be able to sell it for the price you pay.
I am willing to pay 1ss +1ms (for merging) just for my shorts, so I think a usefull cape could be worth more. I see your point and i think you convinced me that it is not such a waste as I tought.

01-08-2008 15:22 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Light Cape of Assassin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH