Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » quest text mistakes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page quest text mistakes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

quest text mistakes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought id take the time to actually read my quests today and noticed a few very small mistakes
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ed82cbb8d8
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=df73dbcf79
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2fa35cad8d
`Hello Gonsago!` you shouted to the leader of the caravan.
`Hello!`, said the fat man, giving signs to his man to be ready for combat.
Seemingly, your reputation went ahead of you. Slowly, most of the scum in the City began to show you your due respect as a skilful assassin and an agile leader.

The negotiations were extremely long and very fierce. Gonsaga hoped that someone else would spot the caravan and join the bargaining.
The unwritten law of the City allowed anyone who spotted a caravan to make bargains so caravan leaders wanted to get as close to the City as possible.. They knew that demand drives the prices. If they refused to make the deal they wouldn`t be allowed anywhere closer than 10 miles from the City for the next year. On the other hand they knew that the fight with you might be risky.
A shot from a shotgun tore the tore the silence during the negotiations. A huge amount of pellets drove through your body.

Gonsaga spat on your corpse. `Stupid jerk`, he said. A few moments after that the caravan began to move towards the City. The priests in the Temple of the Seven Souls awaited you.

is his name "gonsaga" or "gonsago" im assuming its gonsaga as its said twice?? and a duplitcate of "tore the"

perception
In the flash of the shots you saw the figure of the murderer. He seemed as if he barely had strength to hold two Desert Eagle pistols and the recoil was mercilessly jerking him.
A broad sword with demon Ragaziel trapped inside of it glimmered sinisterly in your hand.
You reached the midget in three leaps and cut his hands with one blow. You saw a grimace of please and pain going through his face.

pleasure im assuming that should be

Blood in your veins flowed slower and slower, every coming day was a threat of death under the burning sunbeams. The only think that kept you sane was the view of the forest on the horizon. A dark spot on a grey background.
It took you two days to reach the forest, in one place the ground was burnt by the element and literally one step further it bloomed with flora. The odds became better but hunger was twisting your guts. Your skin was the colour of unhealthy grey, like paper. Every, even the slightest abrasion ended up as a wound from which the life giving liquid was leaking.

The discovery of a human abode in this God forsaken place would be considered a miracle. Despite of the fact that this miracle happened to you,

"think" should be "thing" and i dont thing that "of" should be in that sentance

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 08-25-2009 12:19.

08-25-2009 12:02 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you, will be corrected soon

08-26-2009 12:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just thought i would add to this one instead of new thread.
Perception quest easy

The assassin`s body was
rotting in a rapid pace. Worms
bustled about between the ribs,
eating every, even the smallest,
piece of body which had been
resisting death for so long.

I think it should say The assassin`s body was
eating everyTHING, even the smallest,
01-07-2011 23:16 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

quote:
Originally posted by darc
just thought i would add to this one instead of new thread.
Perception quest easy

The assassin`s body was
eating every, even the smallest,

I think it should say The assassin`s body was
eating everyTHING, even the smallest,

Nope. Eating every (even the smallest) piece of body...
You can also read it like that : Eating every piece of body, even the smallest ...

01-07-2011 23:20 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

that does not make sense.

Every single piece even the smallest pieces
that would make more sense than just
every, even the smallest piece
am sticking to everything.
01-08-2011 03:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

quote:
Originally posted by darc
that does not make sense.

Every single piece even the smallest pieces
that would make more sense than just
every, even the smallest piece
am sticking to everything.

I know, that's what I was saying in my other topic when I posted that a lot of the sentence structures were very confusing.

01-08-2011 09:05 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Vincent

Registration Date: 10-23-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: QTD

Inteligence Z5 quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Little error where 's are displayed as /s.

10-26-2012 13:19 Vincent is offline Search for Posts by Vincent Add Vincent to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Could you quote some more of the text?

10-28-2012 22:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » quest text mistakes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH