Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Online Music Player code Idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Online Music Player code Idea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hatebreeder

Registration Date: 01-08-2008

Online Music Player code Idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just an Idea that needs your opinon, votes and support too

What bloodwars is missing is an music player. if you ever been on my space then you know what I am on about. just a Music player code that you can automatily put onto you profile and clan page. And then add your own music too. Like my space and a few other sites. It can't be that hard to create and set up.

So lets make a fuss over this and get the administrators, creaters of bloodwars to add one Big Grin
01-08-2008 14:03 Hatebreeder is offline Search for Posts by Hatebreeder Add Hatebreeder to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just try one of these open in the background Hate Smile

www.pandora.com/

www.last.fm/

Works for me at least Big Grin

01-08-2008 14:08 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dont think ithat it is necessary.

01-08-2008 16:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

It's not a necessary part of the game, and would probabally take up a little too much server space when the population gets higher.

Jango Social Internet Radio

This is a customisable site where you can set up your own radio channels, choosing the artists that are played most, and it's free to sign up. Run it in a second window and the problem is solved.

01-08-2008 17:42 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Please please please don't add music player's on people's profiles. That has got to be one of the most annoying things about myspace.

01-09-2008 00:26 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

i agree with hespera here, music constantly playing at you every time you click something really p***es me offff

01-09-2008 07:14 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Well. If you haven't noticed yet the music is already optional. Check out your account settings. Of course it is not ready yet and I believe that it won't be ready for the next few years. BW would have to hire a composer (a good one), spend a lot of time implementing it and prbably most of players would just turn it off.

Summing up although it is on the "things to do-list", it is always heading to the bottom when a new idea for a patch appears.

01-09-2008 08:47 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Online Music Player code Idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH