Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » godsofwar Multiple Accounts? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page godsofwar Multiple Accounts?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Attention godsofwar Multiple Accounts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

godsofwar was once in my clan and this thread is not just sour grapes because he left it is something that needs to be dealt with. godsofwar owns 4 accounts including his own and it's kind of obvious:

godsofwar
godofwind
godofwater
godofIce

All four of these characters belonged to the same clan until godsofwar left recently but the other three still do. Isn't it odd that all three of them joined in a row now I thought and I am pretty sure that you aren't allowed more than one account but four is kind of rubbing our noses in it. Mad

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by SW3294: 01-08-2008 19:35.

01-08-2008 19:14 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for reporting, all have been banned.

01-08-2008 19:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » godsofwar Multiple Accounts?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH