Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » crutical hits » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page crutical hits
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

crutical hits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how do you get a crutial hit or is it just by luck?

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

01-09-2008 16:35 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: crutical hits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its not possible to ensure that you do get a critical, its just possible to increase % chance with tattoos and items.

01-09-2008 16:38 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

critical hits are not specifically designated for each hit just randomly generated, however as stated before you can increase these chances with items or tattoos.

01-22-2008 16:16 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You said the same thing as Draculaisemo did... I'm closing this thread so there won't be any more spam.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-22-2008 16:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » crutical hits

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH