Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » To the admin about premium :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page To the admin about premium :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

To the admin about premium :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live in belgium so i cant send a SmS, i dont have paypal...
but i have Credit card... if i will pay whit like 3 euro its more then 10PLN
Will you accept that type of payment ?? I mean i will send it to polish bank cos only in poland we can pay whit credit cards or ??...

Plz dont spam here ... i need 1 short answare from admin.
03-11-2007 09:46 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The solution is simple:

- click on the premium account,
- select the UN flag
- then select PAYPAL payment with the ammount You wish to pay
- at the bottom there is a tab: Don't have a PayPal Account?... Use your credit card or bank account (where available).
- click on continue (at the very bottom of the screen)
- fill in credit card payment details.

Thank You.
03-11-2007 10:39 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
TyranX

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by TyranX
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you...

Close plz Wink
03-11-2007 10:41 TyranX is offline Search for Posts by TyranX Add TyranX to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

No problem Wink

Thank You.
03-11-2007 10:52 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » To the admin about premium :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH