Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What internet browser do you use? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What Internet Browser do you use?
Firefox 46 55.42%
Google Chrome 17 20.48%
Internet Explorer 16 19.28%
Opera 3 3.61%
Other 1 1.20%
Safari 0 0.00%
Netscape Navigator 0 0.00%
Total: 83 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page What internet browser do you use? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firefox is much more secure and its customisible xD some very handy plug-ins for it.

Firefox for me, and occasionally safari
09-02-2009 14:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Firefox is much more secure and its customisible xD some very handy plug-ins for it.

i dont have many plugins.

What useful 1s can u get?

09-02-2009 15:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

Well it depends what plugins you want. I know there was a plugin for another internet game i USED to play. Made EVERYTHING simpler (showed the exact time something would happen, told you how long until you was able to build etc)

But the few i know of on this is dictionarys, themes, and maybe java XD

Now ima look for a BW plugin Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-02-2009 17:59 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

Remember though, the more plugins you install, the more holes there will be in your security Wink

09-02-2009 18:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NightWalker

Registration Date: 08-29-2009

opera most of the time......firefox at times......

<100-500) - 20pts
<500-1000) - 50pts
<1000-5000) - 100pts
<5000-10000) - 500pts
<10000-50000) - 1000pts
<50000-100000) - 5000pts
<100000-500000) - 10000pts
<500000- ) - 50000pts
09-03-2009 16:44 NightWalker is offline Search for Posts by NightWalker Add NightWalker to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

I grew tired for firefox because its eat my computers memory, Safari eat also too much memory, chrome makes with two tabs three individual processes and lightest is opera

here is bencmark for browser

now I thinking between opera or chrome

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by stonemake: 08-01-2011 00:51.

08-01-2011 00:48 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Resurrecting some zombies as I see..

anyway Opera is crap.. I am using it every day as 2nd browser after Firefox and at the end of the day running nonstop is so terrible slow I need to restart it. Even several times per day. Never happened with Firefox. Chrome.. using as 3rd browser but it lacks lot of features I like in Firefox..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-02-2011 21:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Firefox all the way. Never had a problem with it

08-02-2011 22:32 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I'm stuck with Safari. I don't think Firefox has released a mobile version/app, have they?

08-02-2011 23:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

anyone read the new article about some company relating IQ results to browers those tested use?

apparently, people using IE have the lowest IQ scores, safari and chrome have above average IQ scores and allegedly those who use opera have very high IQ scores

the links below as ive only told a slight portion of the report

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14370878

IGN: acidic shots
08-02-2011 23:55 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
anyone read the new article about some company relating IQ results to browers those tested use?

apparently, people using IE have the lowest IQ scores, safari and chrome have above average IQ scores and allegedly those who use opera have very high IQ scores

the links below as ive only told a slight portion of the report

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14370878

This report was done by opera people Wink

I use IE because its only one that seems to do everything right on my pc tbh

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-03-2011 00:09 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

ahhhhhhh, i was slightly high when i read it LOL

i use chrome, but i use opera as a secondary browser Smile

IGN: acidic shots
08-03-2011 08:09 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firefox for me
10-19-2011 04:37 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

images/avatars/avatar-1013.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2011
Clan: HLL

Chrome Is much better when it comes to speed but Firefox for better in quality Smile my opinion

whats Netscape Navigator never heard of that

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow: 11-23-2011 19:26.

11-23-2011 19:25 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What internet browser do you use?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH