Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What internet browser do you use? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What Internet Browser do you use?
Firefox 46 55.42%
Google Chrome 17 20.48%
Internet Explorer 16 19.28%
Opera 3 3.61%
Other 1 1.20%
Safari 0 0.00%
Netscape Navigator 0 0.00%
Total: 83 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page What internet browser do you use? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

What internet browser do you use? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So then, what do you use?

Failnet Freezer
Awesomezilla Sexyfox (YEAH!)
Opera
Safari
Or some other type that no-one has heard of?

Also, i would turn this into a poll if i had the ability to *WINK MOTHER-FREAKING WINK*

I searched for a thread, typed "Internet" (didn't know it was called internet browser until literally a minute ago, moused over firefox) and looked first page... i'm not much for finding stuff.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
08-30-2009 22:58 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sexyfox fan here

08-30-2009 23:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: What internet browser do you use? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Awesomezilla Sexyfox (YEAH!).
yeah yeah, give us a poll Evan xD

Right now when many players get banned because of the antibot system it would be helpful

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-30-2009 23:04.

08-30-2009 23:03 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Firefox mostly, Opera when doing (morethanormal) geeky things.

Poll added.

08-30-2009 23:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Two more positions added Wink

Google Chrome here Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-30-2009 23:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Artoir.
Avenger

Forgot Chrome Tongue

And NN? I didn't know people were THAT old school here Wink

08-30-2009 23:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

internet explorer, never had probs except lag + not responding

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-30-2009 23:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

was internet explorer

but with constant probs with them

ive gone to firefox and very happy with it

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-30-2009 23:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Plenty of this for Foxy Big Grin

08-30-2009 23:14 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

I used to work on Netscape a couple of years ago Wink

08-30-2009 23:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nemazis
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

Lol, so many replies so damn quickly XD

By the way, i've never heard of netscape...

And i'm not sure if this'll help with the anti-bot thingy, i've seen one person say they got banned multiple times by failnet AND sexyfox in one day. I've only been banned once by sexyfox, but that was because i was spamming click... well actually i accidentally turned my auto-clicker on XD

I'm backety back back
08-30-2009 23:17 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

indeed mozilla beats all never really had any probs no lag and it always opens a pages cept when my modem dies lol
08-30-2009 23:18 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

quote:
And i'm not sure if this'll help with the anti-bot thingy, i've seen one person say they got banned multiple times by failnet AND sexyfox in one day. I've only been banned once by sexyfox, but that was because i was spamming click... well actually i accidentally turned my auto-clicker on XD
Lol, two of my clanmates got banned today too o_0 I wonder what crap they use xD. I never got banned even when refreshing page every second during auction xD.

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 08-30-2009 23:21.

08-30-2009 23:20 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Lol ive only got banned on firefox for ragespamming f5

which doesnt help the rage.

08-30-2009 23:23 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: OMFG

:L
firefox all the way Big Grin

08-30-2009 23:25 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

sexyfox forever Big Grin

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-30-2009 23:26 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Lol ive only got banned on firefox for ragespamming f5

which doesnt help the rage.

Last time i remembered, that would cause either superrage, or if it's happened multiple times in 1 day, nuclear-rage XD

Unrelated: HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA STEAL MY (recently stolen) IDEA WITH THEIR SIGGY?!?!?! XD

I'm backety back back
08-30-2009 23:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

always used firfox whether searching for xxxxxxxx or searching for bw Wink

08-30-2009 23:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Thanks for reminding me popeye, benefit of sexyfox... well, ANYTHING (i assume all of them) over internet explorer.

Deleting separate records of history. Useful, if you purposely go on teh naughty, or if you find it accidentally (seriously, i actually do find alot of naughtiness by accident XD)

I'm backety back back
08-30-2009 23:35 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Plenty of this for Foxy Big Grin

Lol yup Artoir but morly annoyingly it shows wat i was just looking at before change

Just to ask about firefox

how do u get it
is it free
does in not lag

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-30-2009 23:36 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Why you should use it

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/2990

Where to get it once you have read that Wink

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

08-30-2009 23:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Undivisible
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
how do u get it
is it free
does in not lag

1. use the defelaut system tool for downloading Firefox called: "Internet explorer" go to Google and type in: Firefox download(or use Artoir. link xD)
2. it's free
3. it doesn't ;D

quote:

08-30-2009 23:43 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

I think if firefox cost money, not many people would use it... hell is there any browsers that cost money?

Btw, it lags, when your internet lags, only time it will lag. Never because "It feels like it" Never because "Its being a beech" JUST when your internet buggers up.

I'm backety back back
08-30-2009 23:51 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

IE.

Came with it, and i've had trouble with friefox before

Your imperfection.
08-30-2009 23:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
IE.

Came with it, and i've had trouble with friefox before

Enjoy your virusses.

Whats the opinion on chrome for those who have used it?

08-31-2009 00:17 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

For me it's still a bit worse than FireFox but that's the only browser that works fine on my Windows 7 laptop Tongue

08-31-2009 00:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:

Enjoy your virusses.

not had any. I've got my own Excel written antivirus helping out my other one, which my father obtained from Glaxosmithklein, so it's a business antivirus, and a damn good one Big Grin I don't get them... so Internet Explorer is fine, Firefox got me a virus... hence why I revert back to standard

Your imperfection.
08-31-2009 00:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

fire fox all the way, i started using it and never looked back Big Grin haha Big Grin not had any problems with it (touch wood) but i love it Big Grin haha xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-31-2009 00:22 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Firefox for me.

quote:
Thanks for reminding me popeye, benefit of sexyfox... well, ANYTHING (i assume all of them) over internet explorer.

Deleting separate records of history. Useful, if you purposely go on teh naughty, or if you find it accidentally (seriously, i actually do find alot of naughtiness by accident XD)

Delete the records...some of us have a way of seeing what is done on the computer anyway.

08-31-2009 00:38 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Firefox for me.

quote:

Delete the records...some of us have a way of seeing what is done on the computer anyway.

some of use are smart enough to avoid that aswell Tongue

08-31-2009 02:14 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

And i don't have a clue on how to delete the "hidden version" of your records... well hell, i didn't know they existed. Fortunately no-one knows how to find them

*remembers brother is a computer-wiz, and builds the freaking things*

Ah sheet i'm doomed...

I'm backety back back
08-31-2009 03:10 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

quote:
And i don't have a clue on how to delete the "hidden version" of your records... well hell, i didn't know they existed. Fortunately no-one knows how to find them

Ah sheet i'm doomed...

FORMAT C: Tongue

08-31-2009 12:26 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by AngryTiger
quote:

Ah sheet i'm doomed...

FORMAT C: Tongue

lol do it
08-31-2009 13:31 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

No thanks, i think i'll leave that unformatted because i DON'T wanna delete everything >_<

By the way, is it necessary to quote the person above you if your replying to them? (i read it as the rules on another forum, i think they had a pretty good point)

I'm backety back back
08-31-2009 18:04 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:
By the way, is it necessary to quote the person above you if your replying to them?

probably not lol
08-31-2009 19:56 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
No thanks, i think i'll leave that unformatted because i DON'T wanna delete everything >_<

By the way, is it necessary to quote the person above you if your replying to them? (i read it as the rules on another forum, i think they had a pretty good point)

it helps other readers to know quickly what u are replying to so that they dun have to scroll up and down to jus read a comment and response...

and i use foxy..

08-31-2009 20:02 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nemazis
Lord

I know it helps other people know what your replying to, but the fact is, if your reading through a thread, more often than not, the thing your replying to, you've JUST read. Or, scrolling up all of 2 inches and re-reading it (takes what? 20-30 seconds) isn't that much of a problem. Usually all quoting does is stop you from the 2 inches of scrolling.

Also, SEXYFOX FTFW!!!

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 08-31-2009 20:07.

08-31-2009 20:07 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

*cough* Chrome *cough*

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-31-2009 20:17 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Firefox all the time.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-01-2009 18:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I use IE, never had a virus, never had a problem with it. And I like the layout more? lol. I don't know, I honestly don't see a difference between firefox and IE.
Heck, Lest has firefox, IE and Safari on his comp (don't ask me why) and has been known on occassion to just pick one every other night...but he's weird like that...

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-01-2009 19:13 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » What internet browser do you use?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH