Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expo monster increase » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page expo monster increase 12 Votes - Average Rating: 4.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

expo monster increase Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think the number of monsters in the other places should be incresed. both the great steppe and golden tower is almost empty already and the of the ritual becomes to big for us nomal mortal vamps to use. and the places past that must be even worse

anyone else think so?
09-01-2009 14:19 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if there were too many expo mobs then progress would be too easy as people would constantly run them, making the rift between the top players and lower players even bigger

i did offer a possible solution to this problem but got absolutely zero response as it involved a fair bit of co-operation between clans and players.

09-01-2009 14:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but even a small increses would be graet tho an extra 5 golds or something like that the space is already getting bigger coz alot of players cant reserect a mob due to costs

how about once you past optium lvl+4 lvls you cant start mob in a place but you can still join other ppls expos unless of course you dont have your badge

edit

whot was your idea i missed it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-01-2009 14:34.

09-01-2009 14:33 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

kinda have to agree here, it might be good to increase expo mobs in great steepe and golden tower
higher players won't do these expos as they are not giving enough xp and lower players get a chance to progress better

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
09-01-2009 15:08 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

ye, every time im trying to do a expo it takes me ages to get what i want.

i know u have ur service pop but as u said about peps u can't always help + it takes wuite a long time to resurect a mob#

Aka i agree =)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
09-01-2009 15:13 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

@darc

ressurecting expo mobs

He done this thread ages ago, i noticed it, but i was inactive at the time. (although i woulda happily took the offer Tongue )

Anyway, this AIN'T gonna happen. As popeye said, will un-balance the game even more than it is.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-01-2009 17:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Clan: [BoS][V13]

RE: expo monster increase Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I noticed this yesterday on desert epermah 2 all of the sphynx and arachne had been killed leaving 1 noble pheonix shouldnt they of been reset?

and I agree with you darc

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink
09-01-2009 17:50 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

When the PoH ambushes patch first came in, i suggested the top 100 or so players donate all PoH gained through ambushes to MOB respawns.

This would have meant a constant supply of MOBs, AND would have kept sieges alive.

But after 3 weeks or so of donating my own PoH, and no-one being interested in continuing sieges anymore, i gave up.

The PoH patch was a great chance for the server to come together as a unit, and no-one was interested.

As such, i dont agree with a MOB increase (Although it is VERY frustrating), as we've brought this on ourselves.

EDIT:

PoH ambushes

The idea at the time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 09-01-2009 17:53.

09-01-2009 17:52 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

RE: expo monster increase Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by darc
i think the number of monsters in the other places should be incresed. both the great steppe and golden tower is almost empty already and the of the ritual becomes to big for us nomal mortal vamps to use. and the places past that must be even worse

anyone else think so?

Even worse Frown
location - cost of resurrection
Devil`s Finger 3149
Desert Ephermeh II 4638
Stone Swamps 2730
Spidery Chasm 1857
Great Steppe II 686
Mountains of Wisdom 4000
Desert of Carapace 315

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
When the PoH ambushes patch first came in, i suggested the top 100 or so players donate all PoH gained through ambushes to MOB respawns.
I am sorry but this is the stupidest idea I've heard in a long time. Sorry mate, but it is true.
You have no idea how little we can earn...
EDIT2: How would those top 100 or so start their own expos then?

09-01-2009 17:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Diablo, he did say JUST the POH you earn from attacks. I assume you guys still siege, and also half of you have buildings that generate POH. Comon, that's more than enough, a ridiculous sized hospital, most probably a graveyard (that makes POH right... or is that Z1?)

You still get loads of POH dontcha?

I'm backety back back
09-01-2009 17:58 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

EDIT:
quote:
I am sorry but this is the stupidest idea I've heard in a long time. Sorry mate, but it is true.
You have no idea how little we can earn...
EDIT2: How would those top 100 or so start their own expos then?

I know how much i earn, being in the top 100, and if all of us came together, it would be do-able, even if it didnt keep the MOB pool full, it would help the smaller players respawn if there was contributions being made.

And the top 100 would start their own expos with PoH gained through sieges, as mentioned. From my memory of sieges, it was generally only players in the top 100 who ever got PoH from them, the rest were cannon fodder in general.

EDIT:
Instead of posting again, i'll repeat here, this idea would only work if SIEGES returned on a PoH basis.

So yes, obviously, with say 50 PoH a week from ambushes, you wouldnt be able to afford respawns, but with daily sieges you could easily afford to lose that 50 PoH, and 50 PoH per person in the top 100 = 5000 PoH total.

Now, will it make the MOB areas brimming with MOBs? No. But will it HELP lower-levels respawn? Yes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 09-01-2009 18:10.

09-01-2009 18:01 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

ok ill put it like this

someone within 10 places of me

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d3aeeea073

4 whole PoH.... for those of us not in a permanent zone 2 its bloody difficult to get PoH in the top 50.....

hitting the person in SECOND PLACE only gives me 21

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=43aa8ee450

i am currently sat in a zone 3 giving me 3honour/hour.... to revive a mob for someone else is just stupid considering i cant even afford to revive one for myself and still have enough to take 3 people on it.....

EDIT@NOV

i currently know of 4 low level people (less than 300 points) with 3k + PoH to spend.... they get the PoH really easy ... what would benefit them more is us letting them have our insane amounts of people

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 09-01-2009 18:14.

09-01-2009 18:05 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Clan: [BoS][V13]

Game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok UG youve changed my mind it would only benifit the lowers not the highers and I wouldnt see Cesarz or Diablo giving up all there poh for people they dont even know

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by KratosGod_Of_War: 09-01-2009 18:41.

09-01-2009 18:41 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Diablo, he did say JUST the POH you earn from attacks. I assume you guys still siege, and also half of you have buildings that generate POH. Comon, that's more than enough, a ridiculous sized hospital, most probably a graveyard (that makes POH right... or is that Z1?)

You still get loads of POH dontcha?

The problem here is that you assume. And your assumptions are wrong.
More than enough? have a look at my post above and you will see how much I have to pay for a sphinx.
'Ridiculous sized hospital' is what all who has it earned and paid for. If you don't have it than it is your problem.
Why don't the 'not top 100 or so' do PoH sieges? Is it cause it is easier to blame it on the top 100? See my point?

quote:
I know how much i earn, being in the top 100, and if all of us came together, it would be do-able, even if it didnt keep the MOB pool full, it would help the smaller players respawn if there was contributions being made.
Those small players can ambush higher players to get PoH or arrange a siege. I have ONE stronger player I can ambush.

quote:
And the top 100 would start their own expos with PoH gained through sieges, as mentioned. From my memory of sieges, it was generally only players in the top 100 who ever got PoH from them, the rest were cannon fodder in general.
What Sieges are you talking about? I haven't been in a siege other than square swap for ages.

quote:
Instead of posting again, i'll repeat here, this idea would only work if SIEGES returned on a PoH basis.
They never left. You can do a PoH siege anytime as long as you have more than 5 people.

quote:
So yes, obviously, with say 50 PoH a week from ambushes, you wouldnt be able to afford respawns, but with daily sieges you could easily afford to lose that 50 PoH, and 50 PoH per person in the top 100 = 5000 PoH total.

Now, will it make the MOB areas brimming with MOBs? No. But will it HELP lower-levels respawn? Yes
Done! When I resurrect one sphinx I spend more PoH than I earn through ambushes per month...

All you ideas are based on assumptions and lazyness. You have the ability to get PoH from attacks and you still complain. You can arrange a PoH siege and you still complain. So why the hell do you want other people to sacrifice what they have earned for someone else?!
Should the top100 start building squares for the 'out of top 100' just cause they can?
How about a free attack so that you don't have to try hard to win?
You know what, perhaps on every expo there should be one top100 and one out of top100.

Open your eyes, this is BloodWARS and even thou we don't really war anymore we still attack and feed on each other.

EDIT: Well said sis Wink
Llianna:
being top 100 doesn't mean we are responsible for the lower ranks lol

09-01-2009 18:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

As someone else stated a small increase in the smaller mobs would be handy, from a gold or golem down, or possibly reducing the amount to rebirth a little, not an aweful lot but a little. A huge increase would be utterly pointless as players would demand more later on. This may happen aswell with a small increase but ppl wouldnt moan as much
09-01-2009 18:59 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

that would only be a short term fix as all the people that dont have their golem badges suddenly dont have to pay anythinf (or very little) to revive them .... then what .... they moan because their arent enough nobles...

what do we do then?

.....i want PoH i have to save up and increase the hospital IN SOMEONE ELSES square so i can reap the benefits......

or i have to rely on a friend to revive me a monster

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-01-2009 19:03 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

i think the origanal idea for expo was suposed to be clan orianted so for example

a clan of 15 people one of which hosts a sphinx expo all 15 come along and get around 1k exp or so

now it would be in that clans interest that if the zone was empty to impose a rule if you want to come along split the respawn as a cost that way the respawn wouldnt be much even at the many thousands

now this idea works in theory but in pratice it dont and th reason is simple
expos are not a clan activity they tend to be an activity for groups of 3-4 people who go on the same teams or as small as possible to get increased exp, which is fine but ya gotta deal with the consequenses of that

if the same clan of 15 did 5 expos of 3 man teams that could be 5 mobs dead straight away instead of just one. multiply that by 10-15 strong clans and you have wat is happening on underworld rite now, now dont get me wrong i think this is fine if ya can do it the great im all for people growing fast i really am but just realise that this is the price we pay for that

now one of the only ways i can think of satisfying all types of players and NOT increaseing the amount of mobs but making the current amount last a bit longer and maybe helping the lower players a little more whilst also making a expo a clan activity again would be

to give a generaic exp bonus to the whole expo of about 30% boost if a certian amount of players where taken in the expo, specific to the order of the expo list for example

white tower=3 players
DOS=4 players
etc etc etc
devils finger=5 players

obviously if the idea was thought a good one proper % boost and number of players needed to qualify would need to be worked out properly but you get the idea

this would reduced the amount of expos that would happen and encourage more acceptance of lower not as capable members, and prevent the eliteism that we find our selfs creating all to easily by only sticking with tryed and tested teams, it would also create a bridging gap where by lower member could climb faster

now of course this idea would need a change in programing and change is never generaly accepted by the devs but its just an idea, and the only thing i could think of that would make most corners happy (cept maybe the devs)

09-01-2009 19:13 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

No thanks.

To be honest darc you've made plenty of theses "make bloodwars easier" threads and my answer remains the same with this one.

Just because you are struggling with pulling off expeditions does not mean that the game should be changed to fit you.

I am a zone 4 player with no means of additional PoH apart from ambushes. I haven't done a single PoH siege on this account yet.

HONOUR PTS 5270

Why do I have so much? I put time and effort into my account and make sure I can get 180xp from every attack I do. 18PoHX16 = 288X2 = 576 which means I have double the amount needed to do my hydra every two days.

EDIT: By the way those calculations were moreso aimed at Darc than high levels. He is around the same level as me, so if I can do it so can he.

09-01-2009 19:40 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Agresiel, that idea is great. But it has one big drawback. If all the clans do 5man expos then there will be no players to join those expos. It is happening now, as I am sure you are aware of.

We can complain, but I don't want to see the situation on polish servers where there are much more players and therefore more expo = less mobs = insane cost of resurrection.

09-01-2009 19:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

you wont have to do the 5 man expos

also clans that have alot of players that cant/dont go on expos to there daliy allowance would see more action without the people hosting suffering an exp hit

it would also help the turn over of players that this game seems to have and might help with account retention, but yes as you pointed pout it wouldnt help the higher players one jot but that was not what the origanal complaint was about

tbh instead of more expo monsters maybe MORE expo locations with varying combos of monsters or some new monsters to brifge the simply game leaving gap that is the last 4-5monsters

09-01-2009 19:51 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

it wasnt lets make bloodwars easier ok and really i havent made loads of threads to make it easier unless you call 4 threads loads this beeing the fith and more so this isnt about what ppl can/cant do as in lack of mobs in expo locations.

how about this then each clan gets its own poh and ppl pool which the clan donates to the cost of reserecting mobs that way when the times comes ppl can use use this pool to do expos. it might sovle the lack of mobs without increasing the number of mobs or decresing the cost of bringing them back

how offten do you bring a mob back to life coz i cant afford to the cost of that they go to after everything has been wiped out and last time i checked it would cost you most of your poh to bring one back and i bet almost all you ppl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-01-2009 23:18.

09-01-2009 23:15 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

quote:
it wasnt lets make bloodwars easier ok and really i havent made loads of threads to make it easier unless you call 4 threads loads this beeing the fith and more so this isnt about what ppl can/cant do as in lack of mobs in expo locations.

how about this then each clan gets its own poh and ppl pool which the clan donates to the cost of reserecting mobs that way when the times comes ppl can use use this pool to do expos. it might sovle the lack of mobs without increasing the number of mobs or decresing the cost of bringing them back

ok 4 threads is a lot most ppl do absolutey none and secondly i dont like the poh pool idea as more than naught the poh would be spent on the larger mobs with only a few man teams

EDIT: i also like the idea with the xp boost for a full expo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-02-2009 00:00.

09-01-2009 23:56 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I've only ever put in poh to resurect about 2 times. When the mobs become scarce be a bit more patient because some teams are bound to fail. Sometimes you just might have to wait but I guess that doesn't go over well in an era where everyone wants instant gratification. It often seems like no sooner do you resurrect one, something is reborn anyway making the poh just spent a big waste.

Lower levels who complain it takes too long to get poh. To that I say you either need to start using premium for more attacks, start hitting higher levels or join the freaking poh sieges that are offered to you.

09-02-2009 00:13 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

ive seen ppl do more than 4/5. and the pool would be for everyone to use how its manged is up to clan. i take anyone big or small in the expos i do so it doesnt really matter how big i go i try to take as many ppl as possible into the expo with me so the whole clan benifits not just the big players in the clan. but if a lvl 20 player wanted to bring back a white i wouldnt say no to them its a clan resource not for the big players to keep to them selfs.

i do in both cases i wait till a mob has been resd and if it fails i try then but after a while i cant afford the costs of bring them back it was sitting at 2k+ poh and 11k+ ppl to bring a gold back earlier (cant remeber how much keeping it low so i dont get accused of lying)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-02-2009 00:18.

09-02-2009 00:14 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

even if it was managed by the can leader then you would one have to wait for him to be online and 2 there is no stopping him using the poh just for the higher mobs
09-02-2009 00:19 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well be sensable about it theres 40 whites in first expo location ive never seen it run out the sencond locations 26 blacks ive seen it low and blacks beeing brought back phoinex never runs out lol so you would only use it to bring a mob back if you really needed to plus its called donate not tax its your choice if you wish to put something in noone is forcing you to
09-02-2009 00:23 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

I do 5man+ expos. Bring a mix of hitters and smaller ones. Nothing wrong with that.
Oh no...i won't get as much xp Shocked Big deal at least people are having fun. And those who like to 2-3man more power to them. Maybe once you get to a certain level it becomes necessary or maybe it's just competing to get to the top as quick as possible.
If expos are organized properly, everyone can get their chance.

I don't want more mobs. It would be convenient but if the game is made too easy it loses the entertainment value.

09-02-2009 00:23 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i mean the likes of golems where they do run out as the small ones and stuff like the arachne as the bigger ones and there's a reason the whites and blacks dont run out its because only the really low levels do them not the average player
09-02-2009 00:28 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

i do 5 man plus expos it benifits the clan more to take the little ones just as much as the big players they do there job and try take the hits so they desrver the exp they get from the expo and its like a clan task lol

yeah then the big players go tho the golden tower and kill everything there leaving everone else out.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-02-2009 00:34.

09-02-2009 00:33 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i am not talking about you i'm talking about what woud probably happen if this was gone through with

your obviosly not listening to me
09-02-2009 00:38 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

first paragrarh was to hesp the second was to you.

you obvilous not reading
09-02-2009 00:40 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I disagree.

Actually I think a lot of the problem is, the badges we have on this server (Diablo's) have gone far beyond that of the levels... so even though some have a certain badge we are forgetting that most are still on their optimum creature.

If that makes sense.

Not got my head in a good place right now :S But what I mean is people see x with a certain badge, but fail to see y, who is a place behind, doesn't... so they think they should be further ahead.

PoH shouldnt be easier. Expos shouldn't be easier. It shouold be as it is.... mnaybe more locations, but that's only after Diablo finishes getting his badges

Your imperfection.
09-02-2009 01:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Lower levels who complain it takes too long to get poh. To that I say you either need to start using premium for more attacks, start hitting higher levels or join the freaking poh sieges that are offered to you.

*gears grinding the hell away*

I just had to say that. Anyway, i got something to say to this bit.

1. Why the hell should we HAVE to pay just so we can earn POH?
2. Not all of us can defeat these higher levels. Yeah there's always one or two you can beat, but usually that means searching through hundreds.
3. Join the POH sieges offered to us... yeah, as someone mentioned earlier, they have DIED. No-one sieges anymore. I know my clan for example, has been trying to get a siege for weeks now, but we're unable to because no-one wants them, and others won't reply. And sieging the strong clans is dumb because we won't win, sieging the weak clans means only weak people can join.

I'm all up for helping weaker players, but i would VERY MUCH like to start my own expos, using my OWN POH, which brings us back to square one. Hard to win attacks or not enough attacks, finding awesome exp = days of hunting, dying, and not getting jack sheet, and sieges which no-one does. It's a giant FAQ circle >_<

I'm backety back back
09-02-2009 01:32 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

quote:

I just had to say that. Anyway, i got something to say to this bit.

1. Why the hell should we HAVE to pay just so we can earn POH?

You don't have to. It's an option! Another way to increase your poh gain. Why should those who don't buy premium get just as much those who do. I am not paying for no benefit!

quote:

2. Not all of us can defeat these higher levels. Yeah there's always one or two you can beat, but usually that means searching through hundreds.

Um and higher level have slim pickings . Seriously I wonder why someone ambushes me who's stronger when they only get 6 poh...but reality is they don't have much to pick from do they? So everyone has to work for poh in ambush. Imagine that, having to work for something. What a concept!

quote:
3. Join the POH sieges offered to us... yeah, as someone mentioned earlier, they have DIED. No-one sieges anymore. I know my clan for example, has been trying to get a siege for weeks now, but we're unable to because no-one wants them, and others won't reply. And sieging the strong clans is dumb because we won't win, sieging the weak clans means only weak people can join.

They died because people are too chicken to lose the 50 poh they complain takes too long to get...It's most often lower levels who complain about needing poh yet never take opportunities given to them. High level can't join because we get complaints that we hog all poh. Which way to you want it?

quote:
I'm all up for helping weaker players, but i would VERY MUCH like to start my own expos, using my OWN POH, which brings us back to square one. Hard to win attacks or not enough attacks, finding awesome exp = days of hunting, dying, and not getting jack sheet, and sieges which no-one does. It's a giant FAQ circle >_<[/b]

I'm all for helping people get badges but that's not how it goes down. People expect higher level to just kill everything for them when they get no xp. I think people forget that high levels used to be smaller at one point too. Who helped them get badges? They did it on their own! Got better on their own! People should not complain about high levels doing golds when they still get good xp from a phoenix/red or a hydra!

People just need to quit asking for everything to be easier. Hell I did it once too with the act 2 patch I freaked. Then I figured out I need to get better and try harder not whine and expect everything to be handed to me on a silver platter!

09-02-2009 02:37 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

am not. i remember why ppl complaned there wasnt enough white dragons then there was 40 put in it so its ok for the higher ups to ask but not ok for any one else.

v. 1.0.0.0 23 November 2007

* Increased number and regeneration rate of White Dragons. When this patch is applied all monsters in all locations will be regenerated.

2) this is about expo mobs not poh so dont make it into it i never said i didnt have poh just lack of mobs to run an expo
09-02-2009 02:57 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Poh became involved because it's crucial to starting expo and resurecting...but fine let's not get off topic. I think there should not be any changes. And to be honest I think those that are 2-3 manning things are only asking for the devs to go in and make it harder in expo so they may want to be careful with that. Plus all the smaller teams eat up the mobs faster.

If you want more expos. Be faster when they are reborn or be patient. If you put more in then more small teams will eat em up faster and you'll still get no where.

09-02-2009 03:05 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

still have a better chance than i do now and it would also keep the res cost down a bit

yeah i know poh is crucial but it started to become a thread about how to get it to start expo not what the thread is about. do you think i could get a vote on this by chance and let the seaver speak?

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

HONOUR PTS 5270

Why do I have so much? I put time and effort into my account and make sure I can get 180xp from every attack I do. 18PoHX16 = 288X2 = 576 which means I have double the amount needed to do my hydra every two days.

EDIT: By the way those calculations were moreso aimed at Darc than high levels. He is around the same level as me, so if I can do it so can he.

and when did i say i didnt have poh to run an expo??? i said there was no mobs to run an expo diffrent things completely

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-02-2009 03:31.

09-02-2009 03:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

I'm a trade mod and can't make one in this section but maybe one of the others will.

09-02-2009 03:34 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

the way i see it

if more mobs are put in they will be killed just as quick

think about it atm ppl have to ressurect them..keeping some ppl away(lack of poh/ppl etc)

with more mobs they wont have to ress and can do them normally

either way the mobs are still goin to be killed quickly....

just be quick off the mark.........

ima doin an arachne expo atm..how long till their gone(thers only 7 of them)

after that i go back to golems/gold/hydras........

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-02-2009 03:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
still have a better chance than i do now and it would also keep the res cost down a bit

yeah i know poh is crucial but it started to become a thread about how to get it to start expo not what the thread is about. do you think i could get a vote on this by chance and let the seaver speak?

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

HONOUR PTS 5270

and when did i say i didnt have poh to run an expo??? i said there was no mobs to run an expo diffrent things completely

My point was I still have enough PoH to regen mobs when I need to, I should have made that clearer apologies

09-02-2009 03:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expo monster increase

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH