Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » monk merc looking for work » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page monk merc looking for work
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

monk merc looking for work Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

right then im ready (and bored enough) to start lending out what lital power i have Big Grin

i will be up and ready for any PoH or defence sieges i will not help in take overs unless i don;t like the person ur takingthe square from XD (warning if you are taking the square from some one i do like though i will help them instead)

thoughtcatcher
level : 56
act: 2

stats are as follows.....
(for sieges):
*agility set*
DAMAGE 2× 66 - 67Good Light Knife of Courage (+3) 2× 61 - 94 Knife of suicide (+5)

DEFENCE 54
STRENGTH 55
AGILITY 153
TOUGHNESS 39
APPEARANCE 56
CHARISMA 61
REPUTATION 32
PERCEPTION 28
INTELLIGENCE 35
KNOWLEDGE 35

*damage set*

DAMAGE 3× 90 - 98 Thunderfist of Vengeance (+5) 2× 87 - 122 Knife of Suicide (+5)

DEFENCE 54
STRENGTH 67
AGILITY 110
TOUGHNESS 39
APPEARANCE 58
CHARISMA 57
REPUTATION 32
PERCEPTION 27
INTELLIGENCE 33
KNOWLEDGE 34

for expos:

combat see above *Agility set*

gun set:
DAMAGE 3× 40 - 50 Good Hunting rifle (1× 76 - 77 Sniper rifle (+4) -1 perc)

DEFENCE 58
STRENGTH 42
AGILITY 61
TOUGHNESS 32
APPEARANCE 63
CHARISMA 52
REPUTATION 37
PERCEPTION 72
INTELLIGENCE 39
KNOWLEDGE 40

so yeah i wouldent advice taking me for any thing more than a meat shild for expos XD

my tatoo is monk:

Ascetic Build: level: 3 Effects: TOUGHNESS +7

Dodging Bullets: Level: 5 Effects: dodge guns +25 %

Inspired Warrior Level: 4 Effects: character defence +22, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 char levels

Discipline Level: 3 Effects: +9 to HP per hit Aura (always works): experience+10 %

my link: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=44554

i will post ANY sieges i help in here:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=03e48d1883

p.s. Your probably better off messaging me in the game since im not on the forums as much as i once was

This post has been edited 10 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 12-11-2009 18:13.

09-01-2009 16:11 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by spawnraloom
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up stat change as well

09-07-2009 22:20 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, new weapon as well

09-09-2009 12:45 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

UP, siege added

10-15-2009 21:07 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

up

10-30-2009 13:45 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
up stat change as well

11-04-2009 20:59 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

up, tatoo upgrade and soon (when a can be asked) stats changed

12-11-2009 00:12 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » monk merc looking for work

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH