Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » A task » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A task
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ephidel

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

A task Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Erm, Ive looked around and wondered on it, but I currently have a task in area five about werewolves ravaging my square and I need to defeat them in their own den. How do I do that one because I've not been able to find anything on it at all, or any clues.

Thanks for any help on this thing.
01-11-2008 23:28 Ephidel is offline Search for Posts by Ephidel Add Ephidel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you have to siege your own square Smile

01-11-2008 23:33 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Ephidel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ephidel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

errr, and how do you do that?
01-11-2008 23:41 Ephidel is offline Search for Posts by Ephidel Add Ephidel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

1: Go to 'Prepare Ambush' on your menu

2: Click on the 'Prepare Siege' option at the top of the page

3: Make sure the siege coordinates and your square coordinates match

4: Click 'Begin Siege'

5: Sit back and relax Smile

01-11-2008 23:51 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Ephidel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ephidel

thank you very much.
01-11-2008 23:52 Ephidel is offline Search for Posts by Ephidel Add Ephidel to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

no probs Smile

01-12-2008 00:09 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

moved to words of advice.

01-12-2008 10:38 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Batmystique

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: PoP

werewolves Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do I need to click the box with take over square, when I siege my own square to overcome the werewolves?

07-19-2008 18:58 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

nope it dosnt matter what siege type you pick
it will change to a type 2 when you begin it Smile

07-19-2008 19:13 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Batmystique

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: PoP

Wink werewolves Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank u so much for the fast reply.

07-19-2008 19:16 Batmystique is offline Search for Posts by Batmystique Add Batmystique to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » A task

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH