Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » n00b + vids » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page n00b + vids
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

n00b + vids Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post ur n00b vids here xD

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917993
09-02-2009 23:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg that was so great i almost died laughing

Horde FTW
09-02-2009 23:10 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918917

Clean wasnt expectin tha
NAUGHTY WORDS
09-02-2009 23:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

LMFAO!

Dont worry kids its already censored

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1800511

09-02-2009 23:22 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
LMFAO!

Forgot about tha one

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1919299

start is clas
09-02-2009 23:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:
LMFAO!

Forgot about tha one

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1919299

start is clas

"ALAN!"
"ALAN!"
"ALAN!"
"ALAN!"
"ALAN!"
"ALAN!"
"ALAN!"

lol.

I love the hardly working vids.

09-02-2009 23:29 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Steve
Steve
Steve
Steve
STEVE

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1919079 n00b

clas lol, any1 else got more noob videos?
09-02-2009 23:31 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

oh god i dunno what i just seen but i'll just leave it here and say its wierd very very wierd... but funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86wKWjvUD50
09-03-2009 00:33 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
oh god i dunno what i just seen but i'll just leave it here and say its wierd very very wierd... but funny

Wow wtf was that, i dunno wha it was either, my brain wont process it lol
09-03-2009 00:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

quote:

U were right Very Weird but VERY VERY FUNNY

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
09-03-2009 00:38 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i'm still laughing
09-03-2009 00:42 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
quote:

Wow wtf was that, i dunno wha it was either, my brain wont process it lol

eehhhh................

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-03-2009 01:10 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

yeah dont try and understand what you just seen
09-03-2009 01:21 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:

i dont think i could understand it even if i tried..............

but now im worried where you got it from and if your a danger to the rest of us in -end-
(^_-)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 09-03-2009 01:43.

09-03-2009 01:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

i dont think i could understand it even if i tried..............

but now im worried where you got it from and if your a danger to the rest of us in -end-
(^_-)

i would be worried aswell lmao
09-03-2009 02:20 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/510546

here's another vid it aint wierd like the other one but its pretty funny
09-06-2009 22:47 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:

I...wow. I don't even know what to say.... but wow.... i laughed so hard when he shot a laser beam out of a baby's face...LOL.

Ba_al, you should be VERY AFRAID!

....by the way vanargand...what WERE you looking for to come across THAT?

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-08-2009 04:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:

I...wow. I don't even know what to say.... but wow.... i laughed so hard when he shot a laser beam out of a baby's face...LOL.

im pretty sure u dont wanna know, god knows i dont
09-08-2009 04:20 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

oh i was just goin through some random forums and i came across it
09-08-2009 08:43 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh my god... i'm not sure if i should cry or laugh at that video >_<

It's flipping horrifying >_< And no WAY you was going across a random forum to find that. Only 2 explanations i can think is you was on pr0nz and it popped up or something XD Or you was on /b/

EDIT: The comments on youtube make the video even funnier XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-08-2009 14:41.

09-08-2009 11:56 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's flipping horrifying >_< And no WAY you was going across a random forum to find that. Only 2 explanations i can think is you was on pr0nz and it popped up or something XD Or you was on /b/

oh you were close, /b/ died ages ago i was on /r/ and i'd like to point the are forums so yes i was on some random forums
09-08-2009 17:47 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh you were close, /b/ died ages ago i was on /r/ and i'd like to point the are forums so yes i was on some random forums

Sorry for the quote orgy.

/b/ is dying, not completely dead. The other day, the first 2 threads i saw contained so much lulz, i laughed the hardest i have in a good while.

09-08-2009 17:51 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

/b/ is dying, not completely dead. The other day, the first 2 threads i saw contained so much lulz, i laughed the hardest i have in a good while.

haha quote orgy. It would be a pretty weird quote orgy since I'm the only female in it...LOL.

I agree, that was NOT random forum material, I think between DJ and my brother they've seen every random forum possible and never come across that...lol.

Oddly, one of the related links on that video pointed to normal type videos in japanese...something about a race and the person in the truck was a main character...yeah.

@DJ: I laughed and cried at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-08-2009 19:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Na id say it was from a random forum, some crazy stuff out there and most of it on forums
09-08-2009 19:25 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:

haha quote orgy. It would be a pretty weird quote orgy since I'm the only female in it...LOL.

I agree, that was NOT random forum material, I think between DJ and my brother they've seen every random forum possible and never come across that...lol.

Oddly, one of the related links on that video pointed to normal type videos in japanese...something about a race and the person in the truck was a main character...yeah.

A quote orgy with one woman, whos most probably just a bystander >_< Damn sausage fest >_< Although, ima kill off all but the last 3 comments now.

And this is directed at OTNC and vanargand. If what i heard about /b/ was true, then the fact that either of you was a common customer on there is alone enough reason for me to hate you. I know about it, i know what type of stuff will go on that website, but i have NEVER went on there as a lurker, and i hated the website with a god-damn passion aswell as all lurkers. Not saying i do hate you guys, but that fact alone is enough to make me want to.

@Audatious: /b/ is close enough to a random forum, hell it IS nicknamed 'random'

EDIT: I CANT STOP WATCHING THE VIDEO >_>

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-09-2009 14:46.

09-08-2009 20:31 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

A quote orgy with one woman, whos most probably just a bystander >_< Damn sausage fest >_< Although, ima kill off all but the last 3 comments now.

And this is directed at OTNC and vanargand. If what i heard about /b/ was true, then the fact that either of you was a common customer on there is alone enough reason for me to hate you. I know about it, i know what type of stuff will go on that website, but i have NEVER went on there as a lurker, and i hated the website with a god-damn passion aswell as all lurkers. Not saying i do hate you guys, but that fact alone is enough to make me want to.

@Audatious: /b/ is close enough to a random forum, hell it IS nicknamed 'random'

EDIT: I CANT STOP WATCHING THE VIDEO >_>

i dont go on /b/ anymore. some of the syuff there is really bad but it can be funny somthimes(cannot unsee). i miss it when the ppl were wierd crazy comp hackers but would still generally be nice and not post really stupid things and spam meme's excessively

here's another vid its really funny i cant remember where i found it tho:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bTJ75lXnVw
09-09-2009 17:40 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

I'll check that video out tomorrow morning. As soon as it hits about 2pm, my internet goes down the freaking drain, can't buffer for shizno, can't download for shizno, can't game for shizno. Strangely XBL works fine though... which gives me an idea... an idea so orgasmic that i'll orgasm if i think abouGHUAHAHGAUWHOA that was sudden, now i gotta change my underwear XD

Nah, i'll edit this and give a proper reply to the video when i can actually watch it.

EDIT: Gah, you posted a video most probably older than me -.-

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-10-2009 03:43.

09-09-2009 18:41 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

oh oh i just got another funny vid i seen it about 2 seconds ago its like the greatest ever lol

Edit: i forgot link lol

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/510931

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-09-2009 20:53.

09-09-2009 20:49 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » n00b + vids

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH