Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » PoH Seiges » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PoH Seiges
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

PoH Seiges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SORRY IF IN WRONG PLACE OR IS AGAINST THE RULES I COULDNT FIND IT AND I DONT KNOW IF ITS AGAINST THE RULES AND IF ITS IN WRONG PLACE CAN SOMEONE MOVE IT

I thought this would be a good idea as it a pain in the butt sorting poh sieges out through the game so i thought the board would be a good place to sort them

example

if clan A wants to arrange a poh seige post it on this thread wiyth details of the seige and IGN then people look thorugh and pick out of who there is apoh siege and it goes from there

Should look like this tbh

Clan Name : XXXXXXXXX
Number of people in seige : XX
Realm: XX

Contact me on : XXXXXXXXXX

Add any other relvent information

can i just ask one thing if mods let this appen as i think it is a brilliant and easier idea but when ur poh seige is done put it on your first reply then create a new if you want another one

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 09-04-2009 01:07.

09-04-2009 00:19 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well this could work, but it really depends on who uses the board. All i know is in my current clan, i think all of 3/4 people use the forum, and i'm not sure how many actually use it often.

BUT, since we need POH and all...

Clan: Family of NIGHT (.NIGHT.) Underworld server
Number of people: Consult Almerase/Shane (they're leader/deputy)
Extra: If possible, can it be a 2 way siege at the same time, 1 for stronger members, the 2nd siege for the weaker members. (t'is a request from ME, not the leader/deputy)

Now let's see if anyone actually uses this...

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-04-2009 06:54 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am gunna kinda up this post every so often. So people know its here as yet again people are complaining of lack of seiges, poh patch-9 month after <<< point proven. This is a good way of sorting them out and finding people please use.

11-05-2009 00:27 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

It's kind of sad that the only two people that used this are people I know...lol

Anyway, let's give this a shot.

Clan Family of Darkness [DARK] underworld server.
Number of people: Contact Lysandra or sparxs. We can do medium sized to large sized sieges.
Extra: We just want PoH sieges back.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-07-2009 00:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Clan: Coven
Number of people: Hard to determine, will vary on any given day but small to large members can take part
Realm: Underworld

11-07-2009 00:45 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

clan : the boot camp
numbers : pm me in game
realm : underworld

11-07-2009 01:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Just updating myne!

Clan: Family of NIGHT (.NIGHT.)
Server: Underworld
Number of people: Consult Almerase/Me/SparkingFlame (they're leader/me/deputy)
Extra: If possible, can it be a 2 way siege at the same time, 1 for stronger members, the 2nd siege for the weaker members. (t'is a request from ME, not the leader/deputy)

Yush, it's the exact same as before. I'm pretty damn sure we DON'T need POH, but sieges are freaking awesome and we need them back.

EDIT: Getting the clans opinion. If the majority says no, then i'll remove this.

EDIT V2: Teh scores: For - 5
Against - 0
Not yet - 1
Wut? - Ziltch

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-20-2009 19:26.

11-08-2009 20:16 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Clan: Source
Server: Underworld (of course Tongue )
No. Of People: tba nearer the time
Any of those are fine Smile or through Clan Message...

Extras: Be committed and lets have some fun Big Grin

11-08-2009 21:39 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Up Hows Are The Seiges Going any Haappend XD

11-20-2009 16:22 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Still not had any but I've asked a few clans who declined..or just didn't give a definitive answer either way because they were planning sieges with other clans which leads me to think that maybe people just don't want to siege with my clan in general Frown

Had another offer but it must not have been approved by the leader since it never went through. I will ask around a bit more but to be honest if my clan wants sieges we'll likely split in 2 and siege against ourselves instead of playing message tag with others.

11-20-2009 20:37 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Up

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 05-08-2010 12:47.

02-17-2010 16:40 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Clan: Source
Server: Underworld
No. Of People: people will make up between 5k - 8k of points
Any of those are fine or through Clan Message...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 05-08-2010 12:58.

05-08-2010 12:46 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » PoH Seiges

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH