Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » help me please! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help me please!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gangster vamp

Registration Date: 03-11-2007

help me please! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i try and click registration on the main page and it doesnt do anything. can anyone help me?
03-11-2007 14:03 gangster vamp is offline Homepage of gangster vamp Search for Posts by gangster vamp Add gangster vamp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gangster vamp: lewisandrews69 View the MSN Profile for gangster vamp
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

RE: help me please! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not really a bug dude...

Are you picking 'underworld' from the drop down menu on the right of the login fields?

Make sure: Select 'underworld' in the drop down menu, then hit registration. Hopefully that should solve your woes!

03-11-2007 14:07 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
gangster vamp

Thread Starter Thread Started by gangster vamp
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah ive done that. when i click on it. on the status bar it says 'java script:void(0);'
03-11-2007 14:09 gangster vamp is offline Homepage of gangster vamp Search for Posts by gangster vamp Add gangster vamp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gangster vamp: lewisandrews69 View the MSN Profile for gangster vamp
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah... different problem.

I think checking your java settings would probably be the next thing to do. For IE it's located in the Tools menu and in Internet Options.

java tester

This is a handy tool to make sure your java is working properly.

Someone with a little more knowledge on how the game is scripted will be along soon, so keep watching if nothing i suggest works. I'm not really supposed to helping rofl, i just have a helpful nature about me *chuckles*

03-11-2007 14:19 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
gangster vamp

ok thanks for your help, ive gtg right now, but ill have another go later
03-11-2007 14:21 gangster vamp is offline Homepage of gangster vamp Search for Posts by gangster vamp Add gangster vamp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gangster vamp: lewisandrews69 View the MSN Profile for gangster vamp
gangster vamp

if anyone reads this then i think there is a general problem with the registration link on the main page. i have tried on 3 different computers to click it and it does nothing. if you try and open the link 'in new window' it says that the page can not be displayed. and when you click it, on the bottom left hand corner on the status bar it says 'java script:void(0);' can anyone help me? or can someone else try clicking it and see if they have the same problem. or can someone fix it?
Mad Mad Frown
03-11-2007 16:39 gangster vamp is offline Homepage of gangster vamp Search for Posts by gangster vamp Add gangster vamp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gangster vamp: lewisandrews69 View the MSN Profile for gangster vamp
zubaka

gangster Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am having same problem i did a jave tester and still aint workin

03-11-2007 18:23 zubaka is offline Search for Posts by zubaka Add zubaka to your Buddy List
gangster vamp

yeah the java test didnt help. i think there is a general error to the link that needs to be fixed. i just wanna play the game!! lol
03-11-2007 18:28 gangster vamp is offline Homepage of gangster vamp Search for Posts by gangster vamp Add gangster vamp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gangster vamp: lewisandrews69 View the MSN Profile for gangster vamp
zubaka

yeah right Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i know wot ya mean i just gettin annoyed bout it now they say its for everyone dont seem like it aye lol i been tryin to register for 2 days now

03-11-2007 18:30 zubaka is offline Search for Posts by zubaka Add zubaka to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I've tried to register and it worked well for me. We'll look into that problem, please post if you have any further details, but don't spam.

03-11-2007 18:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
zubaka

id have a id if i could get in to the game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Problem description: i did a java test and javas working fine so why cant i resgister i mean theres others havin the same problem when is gonna be sorted out, no offence but if it says it for everyone everyone should be able to register but obivously we cant i been trying to register for 2 days now and im gettin tired of bein stuck on main page
sorry for postin another topic
but wot can i do i just want to play the game and i been runnin round in circles all day

03-11-2007 18:47 zubaka is offline Search for Posts by zubaka Add zubaka to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

What type and version of browser are you using?
For now you can use direct link: http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

03-11-2007 19:52 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

I'm afraid i feel the need to point out a couple of things.

Firstly and MOST IMPORTANTLY, how on earth do you think making another topic is going to help? Now the admin are going to waste time reading about something which is already illustrated here. That specific amount of time which is now being spent reading the other topic is not going to be spent fixing the problem.
Next, if you have been trying to register for 2 days, why on earth are you only just now alerting the administration to the problem, whenever this problem is now resolved will be a whole 24 hours after it would have been possible had you not spent 2 days deliberating over whether or not to ask about it.
Since joining this game i have experienced the players and forum to be most polite and curteous, values which are often too few and far between in this day and age, qualities which should be respected and repaid in kind. I'm quite sure there is a limit however to the patience of the admins, they are human after all.
Lastly, this game is offered to everyone for FREE, yes that's right, read it again, shocking isn't it? Another thing in short supply these days, a truly win/win offer!! Totally free for absolutely no money at all whatsoever. Now, considering that, i'm sure you can understand that admins cannot be expected to also work miracles.

Believe me when i say, from administritive experience, that we are all tremendously happy and grateful that you have come forwards with this bug/problem (which i apologise about labelling "not a bug" in my first reply). Without people coming forwards admins would never find bugs, it is to be encouraged and i'm sure they thank you for that, nay we all do for once fixed it will mean more players, more fun.

What is tiresome however is watching the topic grow and grow for no good reason. It consumes time, time is a resource, a lack or drain on resources is going to hinder solution!

Think once Big Grin
Think twice Big Grin
Think: Perhaps i'll keep posting in this topic to a minimum in order to make it easier for admin to see/solve the problem, perhaps i'll go and get to know the game by reading other topics while i await resolution, perhaps even go and post some in the offtopic section and get to know some of the players better.

You know it makes sense guys!!

Finally, i finish my lecture by saying i'm very pleased to see you two are from UK, i certainly hope you stick around.

03-11-2007 19:52 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
gangster vamp

thanks for your help guys
03-13-2007 17:16 gangster vamp is offline Homepage of gangster vamp Search for Posts by gangster vamp Add gangster vamp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of gangster vamp: lewisandrews69 View the MSN Profile for gangster vamp
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » help me please!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH