Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Closed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

Closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Shirt of the Centurion Cm= 100 pop
Armour
Defence: 18
Effects: all weapons damage +12, defence +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 12
Selling price: 19 350 LgoGood Horned Cap BN=100 pop

Helmet
Defence: 2
Effects: all weapons damage +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 12, STRENGTH: 6
Selling price: 4 050 Lgo

Good Balaclava of the Prophet SOLD

Good Corset of the Apprentice BN=100 pop
Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 7
Effects: REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +6, defence +38 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 37 (3Cool , STRENGTH: 5

Shirt of the Strongman BN=100pop
Armour
Defence: 2
Effects: STRENGTH +8, AGILITY -6
Requirements: LEVEL: 7, STRENGTH: 12, AGILITY: 6

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by miazzzga: 10-11-2009 13:35.

09-05-2009 17:52 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

6. Most important terms:
c) Minimum price (MP) - the price from which the bidding starts.
f) Buy Now (BN) - the price for which the seller is ready to sell the item without any bidding, immidiately.

24h for correction otherwise warning will be issued.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-05-2009 18:24 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
miazzzga

Thread Starter Thread Started by miazzzga
RE: Good Horned; Good Prophet; Good Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

09-07-2009 08:55 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Horned; Good Prophet; Good Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upWink

09-08-2009 11:23 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

09-09-2009 07:57 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Cool RE: Good Horned; Good Prophet; Good Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upWink

09-13-2009 22:33 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

New prices

upWink

09-15-2009 06:58 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

UP ;]

09-16-2009 08:30 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up Wink

09-17-2009 09:28 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up ;]

09-17-2009 22:59 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
TheDarkOne

images/avatars/avatar-589.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: FnV

Good Balaclava of the Prophet
BN=500 pop

Good Shirt of the Centurion
150pop

09-17-2009 23:17 TheDarkOne is offline Search for Posts by TheDarkOne Add TheDarkOne to your Buddy List
chlind

Registration Date: 05-14-2009

Good Shirt of the Centurion = 200pop
09-18-2009 05:09 chlind is offline Search for Posts by chlind Add chlind to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned; Good Prophet; Good Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Balaclava of the Prophet
BN=500 pop

Sold

09-18-2009 06:33 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned; Good Prophet; Good Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

09-18-2009 06:37 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by miazzzga
up Wink

Next time be careful with such multipost 'up' or you might earn yourself a warning.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-18-2009 17:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
roger80

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned Cap; Good corset Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Shirt of the Centurion
Armour
Defence: 18
Effects: all weapons damage +12, defence +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 12

MP or CM =250 pop
09-18-2009 20:21 roger80 is offline Search for Posts by roger80 Add roger80 to your Buddy List
miazzzga

RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned Cap; Good corset Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wrath make me offer in game 400 POP for Good centurion.

up Wink

09-18-2009 21:19 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Big Grin RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned Cap; Good corset Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

09-19-2009 11:41 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Angry RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned Cap; Good corset Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up ;p

09-20-2009 14:42 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Shocked RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned Cap; Good corset Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up ]:->

09-21-2009 06:27 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Attention RE: Good Shirt of the Centurion; Good Horned Cap; Good corset Apprentice; strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Wink

09-22-2009 07:11 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Vexis

images/avatars/avatar-578.jpg

Registration Date: 09-06-2009

Good Shirt of the Centurion 500 PoP

Szanuj moda swego - mozesz miec gorszego.

09-22-2009 14:29 Vexis is offline Homepage of Vexis Search for Posts by Vexis Add Vexis to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Sender: Wrath
Message title: trade
Send date: 2009-09-22 20:53:51

kk i will buy the shirt for 1k pop

upWink

Auction for Good centurion will finished at 23:59 23-09-2009

09-23-2009 00:34 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Vexis

images/avatars/avatar-578.jpg

Registration Date: 09-06-2009

Good Shirt of the Centurion 1100PoP Smile

Edit:

ID: 13796

Szanuj moda swego - mozesz miec gorszego.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vexis: 09-23-2009 19:20.

09-23-2009 06:52 Vexis is offline Homepage of Vexis Search for Posts by Vexis Add Vexis to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up Wink

09-23-2009 11:16 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

up ;]

09-23-2009 19:03 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH