Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New 2H Gunner tat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 2H Gunner tat 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

New 2H Gunner tat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i been thinking up a new gunner tat since i saw the new ranger tat

I doubt this would come into the game but it would be the ultimate tattoo

The Soilder

REQUIRED WEAPON : two handed gun
TATOO REQUIREMENTS:
LEVEL 1 : helmet defence max 5, armour defence max 10, pants defence max 5
LEVEL 2 : helmet defence max 10, armour defence max 15, pants defence max 10
LEVEL 3 : helmet defence max 15, armour defence max 20, pants defence max 15
LEVEL 4 : helmet defence max 20, armour defence max 25, pants defence max 20
LEVEL 5 : helmet defence max 25, armour defence max 30, pants defence max 25

senses :

LEVEL 1 : chance to hit + 10
LEVEL 2 : chance to hit + 15
LEVEL 3 : chance to hit + 18
LEVEL 4 : chance to hit + 20
LEVEL 5 : chance to hit + 25 +1 perception per 3 char levels

Look out :

LEVEL 1 : dodge + 5% against melee and range
LEVEL 2 : dodge + 10% against melee and range
LEVEL 3 : dodge + 15% against melee and range
LEVEL 4 : dodge + 20% against melee and rage
LEVEL 5 : dodge + 35% against melee and range

Junkie :

LEVEL 1 : regenerate 5 hp per round
LEVEL 2 : regenerate 10 hp per round
LEVEL 3 : regenerate 15 hp per round
LEVEL 4 : regenerate 20 hp per round
LEVEL 5 : regenerate 25 hp per round

amazement:

LEVEL 1 : experience +10 % (aura*)
LEVEL 2 : experience +15 % (aura*)
LEVEL 3 : experience +20 % (aura*)
LEVEL 4 : experience +25 % (aura*)+ 1 Poh per hour
LEVEL 5 : experience +30 % (aura*) + 5 poh per hour and +1 attack

names mite need changing but aweell what people think

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 09-06-2009 01:56.

09-05-2009 23:09 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this would be extremely overpowered. basically sniper with regen and dodge........

09-05-2009 23:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everyone would be a sniper with that tattoe.
Way to overpowered.

09-05-2009 23:37 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Haha... INSANE overpower

Poh, perc incriments are absolutely mental.

5 poh/hour is 120 per day... crazy.

Far to much and wide ranging dodge, HP and XP are a little too high bonusses.

09-05-2009 23:45 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

As everyone else has said, wayyy overpowered. And why poh? there is more than enough ways to gain poh. I would be really really suprised if this was implemented
09-05-2009 23:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

lol so basically you would have amazing perc so gunners cant touch you amazing dodge so melee/ranged cant touch you regen just incase someone does get a lucky hit in and poh just for the sake of it this is the worst tattoo idea ive seen

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-05-2009 23:58 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

You made this JUST because popeye made one and everyone said "Good idea" didn't you?

Serioulsy, this one is stupidly overpowered. No offense, but your insane if you even thought this was a good idea.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-06-2009 00:32 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

A lot of tattoo ideas have been put forwards over time. One of my personal favourites was Knightroads white Knight, a black knight, tweaked, with 1H melee instead.

But htis... shocking tattoo... it'd be superior to everything. I mean it takes away every other tattoos bonus

Your imperfection.
09-06-2009 01:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by 4thtimelucky
RE: New 2H Gunner tat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
I doubt this would come into the game but it would be the ultimate tattoo

sorry i was ment to add this but my pc krap and totally missed it out it was supposed ta be at bottom but i thought i would put it at top in bold Smile

but ayyyeee thanks for being truthful lol

09-06-2009 01:55 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Way too overpowered... Roll Eyes

09-06-2009 09:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I genuinely laughed when I read about the 5 PoH an hour AND an extra attack on the last tattoo. The PoH is bad enough for being overpowered, but to add an extra attack to a 2h gun tattoo is like the sniper tat. There would be no other tattoos used in the game, everyone would jump at the chance to have this one.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

09-06-2009 12:53 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
I genuinely laughed when I read about the 5 PoH an hour AND an extra attack on the last tattoo. The PoH is bad enough for being overpowered, but to add an extra attack to a 2h gun tattoo is like the sniper tat. There would be no other tattoos used in the game, everyone would jump at the chance to have this one.

Haha, oh wow. I didnt even notice this the first time i read the stats. I spose i was just lolling too much at the poh and other stuff.

lol...

09-06-2009 12:55 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New 2H Gunner tat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH