Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » not being able to resiger to game only forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page not being able to resiger to game only forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zubaka

Registration Date: 03-11-2007

Mad not being able to resiger to game only forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad i have been trying to register for 2 days now and seem to be getting no where why is this it dont seem to be letting me it would not let me create a characterMad Mad Mad Mad Mad

03-11-2007 15:35 zubaka is offline Search for Posts by zubaka Add zubaka to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you chosen "Underworld" from a drop down menu and then clicked on 'registration'?

03-11-2007 15:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
zubaka

Registration Date: 03-11-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by zubaka
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah but it wont go to the next stage

03-11-2007 16:19 zubaka is offline Search for Posts by zubaka Add zubaka to your Buddy List
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

your not the only one. Someone posted a thread about this in the bugs and problems section. I know my friend is having trouble register as well, he cant register today. And yet another one of my friends managed to register yesterday, so the problem must have happened since then.

I tried registering a new account to test this. I cant get past main menu either.

I dont know what to do to help you, sorry. But someone did post some help in the other thread, check it out, its over in the bugs and problems section.

Here it is: help me please!

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Storm: 03-11-2007 17:45.

03-11-2007 17:06 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Enough of this spam. Warning.

03-11-2007 18:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » not being able to resiger to game only forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH